Lisanna or Imposter?

"What do you mean something is off?"

"We think the Lisanna at the guild right now is not the real Lisanna," Gray replies calmly

"And why would you think that," Lucy asks

"Because Lisanna would never act this way. She is a kind-hearted soul that loves everyone and everyone. She would do anything to protect her friends," Erza states 

"That was like 10 years ago she could've changed after being away for so long in Edolas. After all, Edolas is a world just like ours with the same people, but with opposite personalities. To give you the benefit of the doubt the Lisanna you claim isn't the right one could be the right one in Edolas and the other one you're looking for could either be dead or still in Edolas. You pick," Nate says in the calmest voice anyone has ever heard him speak in.

It's quiet for a few minutes until Wendy stutters out, "W-what do you mean?"

Nate replies still as calm as ever, "I'm saying that your friend could just be the wrong one or your friend could be the right one but changed personality. She could be the real Lisanna with a nasty attitude or you could've grabbed the wrong Lisanna. I don't care what you do as long as you don't hurt Lulu. If you hurt her we'll be having some issues to talk about and maybe a few broken bones later."

"If your suspicion happens to be correct and Lisanna might be a different person and not the other Lisanna from Edolas what exactly do you want us to do," Sora butts in

"Well, we were hoping you would aid us in the search for the real Lisanna. Maybe you could find us some information that could be useful," Gray quietly says in a hopeful voice.

"Why exactly would we help you out after you just apologized for the mean stuff you did to Lucy.," Hana replies coldly

"She just forgave you and now you're asking for favors how rude are you. Do you just think because you're forgiven you can start asking whatever you want from someone you mentally and physically abused because you thought she was weak? Does this not bring any shame to you? Is your pride so big that you think a (sorry for the swears) half-assed apology from you will instantly win Lucy's heart again and make her do whatever you want? She may have been a very naive and kind-hearted person before, but after what you've done to her she has changed. She has changed for the better," Nate states firmly as everyone part of Midnight Wolf (I'm looking back on it now and realizing it this name is cringe af)  nods their head.

Everyone turns to Lucy to see what she's about to say.....

=====================================================================================================

Well if you look at that an update wow. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGEYAMA TOBIO FOR EST PEOPLE!

That's it

Cya