Him

I was practicing my star dresses when I heard a crack. Me being me I went to investigate who was there. It was no other than. My long lost best friend Nate. I've been waiting for him after 10 long years without him we can be together again.

"Hey, Lulu long time no see."

"Nate! I missed you! How have you been?"

"I'm doing great what about you?"

"Oh me..."

"Lulu what happened."

"I got kicked out because I was weak..."

"WHAT YOUR NOT WEAK AT ALL!! I OUTTA KILL THEM FOR SAYING THAT TELL ME WHO SAID I'LL BEAT THEM UP!!"

"Woah chill Nate you can help get my revenge."

"Sure what is it?"

"I don't know yet. I don't want to get revenge, but yet I still do."

*Sigh* "You're still kind-hearted as always. You're too kind. People are only using you because of your kindness. Lucy have you ever thought of ever saying 'no'."

"Nope never why would I do that I want to make everyone happy."

"Lucy..... You need to learn to say 'no'."

"But I don't what to make people sad."

3

2

1

"But if I don't learn how to say 'no' then you'll be sad and don't want to make people sad. So yeah I'll learn how to say it."

"See you're too kind. You're going to have to toughen up and learn that you can't make everyone happy. Most importantly you have to learn that you need a break also and you need to make your self happy from time to time."

"If it makes you happy. Then your opinion is all that matters to me."

"Great let's get to work tomorrow. I have a lot of presents."

"Really I didn't get you anything though."

"It's fine I just have more keys for you."

"Really can I see."

"Lucy there going to be yours. You are going to make contracts with them so of course, you'll be seeing them geez use common sense for once."

"Sorry jerk face" I mumbled

"What was that!"

"NOTHING"

=====================================================================================================

Sorry for the short chapters. I could probably post 4 times a week if I do really short chapters. In the future, each chapter will be at least 5 minutes long but bear with me.