New Guild?

I just like this song.

Nathan's POV

 So, Lucy and I have been talking to the newbies and we decided to start a guild. We had a long debate about the name and finally, we came with Midnight Wolf. I don't understand how we came with this, but apparently we all agreed so that's our guild name now. Lucy and Riku went out to Magic Council to get it approved and to get our guild mark made.

(I don't own anything except the storyline. Credits go to the artist and creators of the pictures, characters, and songs. I'm not gaining any profit by using anything in this story.)

3rd POV

3rd POV

After everything was approved and they got the mark Riku and Lucy went back to the mansion. When they got to the mansion everyone surrounded them excited to find out the news. Riku jumps into Tetsu's arms and yells out, "We're officially a guild," everyone cheered. After a few minutes, they all calm down from their euphoria and each received their guild mark in their desired spots. Lucy gets it on her left hand in teal. 

When everyone finally received their mark they all split up to find furniture and look for jobs. Riku and Kuroko went out for tables and food. Hana, Sara, and Sora went for appliances and other furniture. Ranbu and Nate went to look for jobs and Lucy went to look for new weapons for the weapon room. 

While Lucy was out shopping she runs into a familiar group from Fairy Tail. Lucy quickly runs the other direction but wasn't fast enough because the dragon slayers picked up her scent. 

"Hey, did you guys smell that," Wendy asks the group

"Smell what, Wendy," Erza questions

"Yeah, that smelt like Bunny girl," Gajeel states

"Let's follow the scent. Then maybe we can find Luce again," Natsu says hopefully

And so the group follows the scent all around town (Crocus) looking everywhere. While looking they bump into Nate and Ranbu.

"Who are you and why do you guys have Luce's scent all over you," Natsu says angrily

"My names Ranbu and I'm part of the same guild as Lucy-san," the red-haired said matter of factly

"Well, I'm Natsu Dragneel, otherwise known as Salamander! Now, tell us where Luce is before we make you," Natsu says getting in a fighting stance

"I'm sorry, but we cannot tell you where Lulu is. You hurt her once, but I won't let you hurt her again," Nate says viciously

"My name is Wendy Marvel, if you take us to Lucy we some of us would really like to apologize to her. Myself and a few others are the only ones who stood by her side and would like to leave our guild to join her. Even though our current guild seeks forgiveness I cannot stand how they acted and do not wish to stay with them," Wendy states in a firm tone

"Very well, but if you so much as hurt her in any way I will personally kill you all with no hesitation especially you Natsu Dragneel," Nate finally speaks up

"Sure I guess if Nate says it's okay then it's okay. Just follow us while we finish up," Ranbu says while walking away

Lucy after her escape she made it to a blacksmith and bought some more weapons. Then moving on to a magic shop. After some searching, she finds some cool magic items. After her shopping, she goes back to the mansion to rest for a bit.

Hana, Sara, and Sora are heading back from shopping when they run into Nate and Ranbu along with a few other people. They all greet each other and are told the situation. Sara agrees quickly, but Hana and Sora are little skeptical of them, but go along anyway. Riku and Kuroko soon join them, also. Riku and Kuroko also found a potential building for the guild. After talking for a bit the all slowly make their way back to the mansion with some Fairy Tail members. None of them trust the new additions, but Nate is taking them to her so they're going to have to trust Nate's reasoning. A short train ride and lots of arguing and motion sickness later they finally arrive at the Heartfilia estate. Mumbles from the Fairy Tail members could be heard about forgetting this place. At the entrance of the mansion, Nate stops and turns to the Fairy Tail members.

"Listen, I only trust a few of you not to hurt her, but I'm still very skeptical. You're only here to apologize and then leave if you wish to stay you'll have to ask her. If she doesn't want you here you will leave or we will forcefully remove you from the area. If she decides to go with you and forgive you then you will take all of us with you to your guild and we'll join you, but if she gets hurt again just remember my warning. I have no fear in killing someone I cherish deeply, understood," Nate states darkly

"We understand," Erza states

Hana unlocks the door and they all walk in. Sora and Kuroko go get Lucy while Riku, Sara, and Hana put everything away either in the kitchen or in the storage pouch to save the furniture in.

While the Fairy Tail members start conversing among themselves Ranbu and Nate are keeping a close eye on them. Wendy, Juvia, Gajeel, and the three exceeds are separated from the other members. Nate and Ranbu aren't glaring at them so they've assumed they are the only ones they who are trusted to behave here. After a few minutes and the other members get back Lucy comes down the stairs. Once she sees Fairy Tail her look turns sour.

"What are you doing here," Lucy asks.....

========================================================================================================

Hi! So how's life? Crappy. I agree. The pool isn't open and swim season was canceled. So I've been bored. I like the support you guys give me. If you read this story before some of you may know my birthday is tomorrow so I will try to post twice tomorrow. This update is the pre-special I guess. I hope you all are doing well. I do have a question about what is high school-like? I going into my freshman year and I need tips. All I've been told is to stay with your friend group and you'll be fine also don't be popular.