We're Perfect

Harry knocked the front door of Taylor's house in LA, nervous he waited until the door opened revealing the blonde girl who haunt his dreams every night. "Hey, Harry" she said giving him a smile. He instantly smiled back, he had miss that smile on her face. "Come on in". Harry followed her inside her house, he knew this place so well, so many memories in every room. Actually he had a house right at the end of the street, he brought two years ago because he wanted to be near her. 

"So, what's up? You said you wanted to see me" she said inviting him to sit in the couch next to her. He sat down. "Well, actually that's it. I really wanted to see you. It seems that we haven't talked in years" Harry said with a sad expression on his face. Since the day Taylor started dating the DJ dude, she literally stopped talking to him like she used to. "We talked in Toronto" she said with a blush in her cheeks. Oh, yeah, Harry remembered that night so well. 

"Right, but then your boyfriend called me immature and made so much trouble about it" Harry said annoyed, he didn't like Adam, he thought that he wanted to change Taylor somehow. "He is my boyfriend, Harry, how was he supposed to react about it?" point said. Harry heard a 'meow' and he instantly saw Olivia Swift, the cat he gave Taylor as a gift. The white cat meowed again, it seemed that she recognized him somehow. "She is so grown up" Harry said picking her up to put her on his lap to pet her. 

"Yeah, but she is still young" Taylor said looking at them with sadness in her eyes. "Harry what are you really doing here?" she asked again because she knew that Harry has some motive behind. Harry sighed and told her the truth. "Fine, first of all I wanted to say 'Happy Birthday' in person and not in a crappy voicemail because you couldn't even answer the phone" Harry was mad because of that incident. The excuse Taylor gave him was: 'sorry i didn't answer the phone but I was with Adam at a party'. "I already said sorry for that" Taylor rolled her eyes again.

"I wanted to know your opinion about our new album too" Taylor became quiet and a little tense. "I don't know Harry, the album was pretty great, I loved it as a fan but you made me cry with two of the songs and that was not cool. You caused a fight between Adam and I because of that. I thought you said you were over me, Harry. It was not fair hearing you said in your songs that you are not". 

"I didn't say that was over you" Harry said a little bit confused. "Just because I..." Harry began to explain himself but Taylor stopped him and just shook her head. "Please, don't. I don't want to know about it. If that you say is true then I am gonna give you my answers about your album". said Taylor and Harry just nodded. "But first, I am a little hungry, can we just cook something?" Harry asked with his puppy eyes, he wants to spend the day with Taylor, just the two of them. Taylor knew what Harry was doing, she knew it was wrong because she had a boyfriend but for once she just pretended that she didn't. "Okay, let's cook something". 

The rest of the day was what the both of them would called 'Perfect Day'. Cooking, baking, talking, dancing like no one was watching. They both really enjoyed their day together, they took a bunch of pictures just for themselves because they knew that no one can see them. "I am gonna post this one on instagram" Harry said making Taylor opened her eyes totally shocked "I am the only in it" harry explained and Taylor sighed. "I am just gonna write something cheesy in the description" Taylor rolled her eyes laughing a little. "It's fine, your fans are going to think you are talking about Louis so whatever" Taylor said making Harry frowned. 

It was true tho. Harry posted the picture Taylor took of him and instantly he received a bunch of likes and comments. Harry became distracted a little by posts on instagram and when he did realize that he was wasting precious time with Taylor he just locked his phone and looked at her. Harry smiled so hard when he saw Taylor and Olivia playing, Olivia was such an amazing cat, very weird. The cat was sitting with her two paws up while she was looking at Taylor who put her hands together like she was a cat too. I couldn't resist it and took a picture of them. "Look, this is a pretty good shot" I said making the both of them breaking eye contact. 

Taylor approached to me to see the pic and she just smiled. "Oh my God, yes!! Send me the pic, I need to post that one!" she said very excited. I sent the pic to Taylor and she posted on Instagram with a caption that actually surprised me. It was lyrics to our new album. "Well, as you can see, I really liked the album, I love the fact that is more real because you guys help writing the songs". Taylor finally said. I sat next to her in the couch "So.. do you like the songs I wrote?" That was the real question for me. She nodded "because every song talks about you". 

Taylor bit her lower lip and tried to avoid eye contact with me. I didn't let her so I cupped her face in my hands while I said the following: "Hey angel, if I could fly to the past I'd be coming right back home to you. I think I might give up everything if you ask me too. I don't give a damn anymore about what people think, my love. I know we belong together and that our relationship is not done yet. I long for you and I love you, Taylor. And I know I'm being selfish but it's killing me seeing you with Adam, i should be the one holding you like that. We are perfect together and you know that too".  A single tear left Taylor's eye and was cleaned up by my thumb. "Harry, people will never accept us and I don't want to ruin your career because of my reputation".

"Taylor, I don't care about that, I want to be with you, that is all I really know. What do you say my love?" Harry's face was getting closer to Taylor's and she knew what Harry wanted, she let him. Harry kissed her, softly and gently, Taylor give in to the kiss feeling that something was again right in her life. She wanted to be with him too, but they just couldn't. Something broke inside her when she stopped kissing him. "I can't Harry, I am sorry. I've moved on and you should too." 

The look on Harry's face will haunt her forever. So sad, so disappointed. Harry wanted to cry but he just nodded. "If that is what you really feel, it's fine. I am sorry for being a pain in the ass, I should go". Taylor wanted to cry now, wanted to say that she didn't mean it but she knew she couldn't. She just watched him leave and it hit her. She will never be over Harry.