Skin

She said hello to me, cute, excited like she always had. I said hello back and smiled, she smiled back. Perfect smile although I know she would't say that. "Mommy" he said, her first son, Logan. "Honey, look who is here" she said and looked at me. The kid instantly laid his eyes on my and started running in my direction. I lift him up "hey, kiddo". "Hey, captain" he responded making her mom and I laughed. 

We heard a cry and I totally knew who's cry was. "Could you please just hang out with Logan a little bit? I just need to change Elle" she said and I nodded, of course, anything. She smiled and disappeared. I play with Logan and the kitties for like half an hour, it was so fun playing with them. Logan was so big and it made me proud somehow. He was a fan of comic books and of course that meant he was a fan of the movies so he was a fan of me. Not like Chris, but Captain America and I was so okay with that, I loved having happy kids around. 

We heard steps in the hallway and soon Taylor appeared with an eight months old baby in her arms. "Mommy, tell Elle to come and play" Taylor smiled at her son and then looked at Elle who can't even walk. It was going on like this for a while now, Logan always asking his mom if Elle can play with him. It was always a bump for him when he realize that Elle couldn't do it. 

Taylor put Elle down so Logan and her could try to play together and then she come closer to me. She sat down by my side and smiled. We started talking about how was going my new work in the upcoming movie I was doing and I asked her about her music. She lighted up when I asked her about it. How wonderful was seeing her talking about the things she like even though I knew every song written by her in the last three albums were about Harry. I didn't care tho, her music was so good. 

We talked for a long time then we played with her children. I loved those little kids. We heard the front door opened and Logan stood up with a huge smile on his face, he knew it was his father. Logan ran towards him leaving Elle alone who started to cry. Taylor stood up to carried her. Harry appeared moments later with Logan hanging on his back. "Why is my princess crying?" He asked while he came closer to where Taylor and Elle were. The baby stopped crying when she saw her father and wave her arms for him to hold her. He did it and that was when part of my heart really wanted to die. 

I mean I never thought that I could fall for someone like Taylor, not because of anything bad but because she was MARRIED and she loved her husband so much, and they have KIDS for Christ sake. I had a girlfriend and I loved my girlfriend but sometimes in the middle of the night in my dreams I just dream about another dimension where we met first. Stupid I know but true.

Apparently Harry was not alone because not long after Ed Sheeran sat down by my side and whispered "Little advice dude, get over her as soon as possible". Like I didn't know that. 

"Hey, mate" Harry said getting close to me. "Hey" I said smiling, thinking how lucky he was for having a family like them. I just hoped that he will not hurt Taylor again.