Part XCII

Vogue Magazine Exclusive

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Styles exclusive cover magazine this month. 

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Styles gave us their first look into their marriage and talked about their son for the first time

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Styles gave us their first look into their marriage and talked about their son for the first time. Both singers were very kind and open about our questions. We talked about how marriage had change their lives somehow and so much more. 

I: Both of you have been struggling since day one about your relationship, I mean, because you are public figures and people use to give their opinions about you and every aspect of your personal life. 

T: Yeah, I mean, people will always talk and you can't make everyone happy. When we were younger we used to live base on what the media was saying about us. In my case, I had that reputation of a good girl mixed of some crazy lady who will always wrote about how bad men are. *laughs* But at some point in life you just realize that if you keep trying to make everyone happy you'll never be. We have fought a love for what Harry and I have now and even though there is still some hate I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

I: As you must know you've been named the second highest paid couple in music industry. What are your thoughts about that?

H: Well, pretty cool, isn't? *laughs* Actually I think that most of the money is from Taylor's account *laughs* No for real, we don't really care if we are the most high paid or the most richest couple, I think sometimes people gives too much credit about material things and money to be happy and they shouldn't. As long as you have someone by your side who makes you happy that should be it. 

I: There is been difficult for you, Taylor, to leave USA and go live in England?

T: Not at all, I have always loved England. It's just a beautiful country and people are so nice, besides I really want my children to have british accent. *More laughing* 

I: Now that you mentioned children. How's baby Logan? You are aware that now he is kind of a celebrity too? I mean, there is a lot of people on social media that are following every step of the little Styles

H: Logan is incredible, he is the world to us and I could just sit here and talk about him all day but I am not gonna. We know that our fans followed every step we do and now they are very into our child. They have a hashtag #BabyLoganS, Taylor discovered it on tumblr and we search for it. In every new, picture or anything related to our son there is this hashtag. They have made Logan trending on Twitter, I think my name was never in #1 trending on twitter *laughs*