From the Dinning Table

Harry woke up alone in the hotel room. Some part of him wished that by the time he will wake up everything will turn to be just a horrible nightmare. Taylor laying next to him, sleeping peacefully, looking so beautiful. But she is gone, she left him alone in this hotel room, Harry feared that this time things will really come to an end. 

They have never fight like that, said all the things they don't like of each other and throwing at each faces all the mistakes they made. He was drowning in his mistakes, how he wished he would never had said all the bad things he did. He replayed part of the fight while he was pouring some alcohol in his glass. 

"What did you just say?" she asked with a shocked expression on her face. "Don't look at me like that, Tay, I didn't mean it in that way. It is just that you always have someone by your side like if you are dependent of love" Harry cursed himself when he saw Taylor's blue eyes shined, she was going to cry and it will be all his fault. Taylor stood up from the couch and sat in the chair a few meters away. 

"So you are telling me I can't live without a man in my life. that is it?" she asked him and he didn't shake his head neither he nodded. "It seems that way, ok? I mean since the day I met you if you were not with me you will replace me with some other dude until that one tired you and you go back to me again. Which is cool because you know that I love you and I hate seeing you with other guys" Harry said trying to calm her down. 

"You know what Harry? Maybe my problem was that. That I am always to weak to break your heart and I am always back to you. Maybe if I just keep me away from you I will be so much happier" she said making Harry flinched with emotion. "What? No, I mean, I know I have been not the best boyfriend all the time but we sure do have a lot of fun together and we care for each other and..."

"Stop it." she asked and Harry stopped talking. Somehow the tension in the room can be cut with a knife and not in a good way. "Harry, the first time I saw you I remember that I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't even speak to you without blush. I thought that I'll never gonna feel that way again, only with you.  The thing is that with all that happened between us I really don't know if I am that deeply in love with you life before" she started talking and Harry was starting to feel like his heart was going to explode in not a good way. 

"Taylor, I made a bunch of mistake but so do you. Our love is complicated but both of us know that is real and pure" Harry tried his best to kept Taylor from talking but she didn't give up. "Harry, listen to me. In the met gala I met someone, not Tom, other guy named Joe. I swear I totally freaked out because the feeling I felt when he talk to me was insane. I am not gonna compare the way I feel about you because that is ridiculous but I think it is the best for the both of us if we just let us go". 

Those words were like knives to Harry. His heart broke and he couldn't say anything for Taylor to change her mind. Harry seemed so defeated, so sad. He cried a little, he loved her, he have never felt the way he feels about her with anyone else. He wanted her near him but it seemed that Taylor didn't anymore. She brought up the media thing, all those articles about them and how their relationship was just for publicity again because of Harry's upcoming album. She talked about the fans, about how they are hating them as a couple once again. 

She says that their love was hopeless and maybe she was right but that didn't mean that their love wasn't real. It was the most real thing they have in their lives. 

"Goodbye, Harry. For good and forever this time" she said waving her hand at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. He let her go, again. Fool. Fool. He never felt less cool in his life. But he knows deep inside him that for them it is never really over. They will come back again because they never got out of style. And he will wait, for her to call him. He will let her experiment another man's love just for her to realize that the only one for her was really him. Only Harry. 

Harry just hoped that that was the right choice. 

He will wait. 

He will wait for her.