Part LV

Taylor Swift

Liked by selenagomez, gigihadid and 5,819,289 others

taylorswift: I am gonna start this post with an apology. I know since the day my new single became #1 in the Billboard Hot I literally disappeared and I promised you before that I will never to that again, I am sorry. I know I canceled my performance on The Ellen Show and my only excuse is that I am not feeling so well, right now. I am not sure when it will be the date for my new album to be release because in the last minute I really want to change some of the songs so I am gonna give you my next single this friday so you can still be holding on for something. Thanks for being patient and I really hope you like the next song. 

comments are disable for this post 

Zac Efron

Liked by lilycollins, kyliejenner and 4,289,190 others

zacefron: I am sorry to let you know that the movie At Night, I call is going to be postpone. One of the lead roles that can't be replace is not feeling very well right now so we are gonna wait for the actor to put his pants on (it's just my expression because I hate the shit "get well soon" it reminds me of hospitals). But dont worry because I am not gonna back off of this amazing script that Guillermo, my friend, has in his hands. 

comments:

@harrystylesupdates that other lead is harry? 

@larryisreal harry disappeared! where is he?

@harryswife is harry okay? 

@vanesacruz you are the definition of perfection 

@onedirectionupdates what is going on? 

@haylorland taylor is feeling low and so does harry.... please someone tell me what is going on?

view the 60,128 comments 

Harry Styles 

Liked by niallhoran, gemmastyles and 1,928,001 others

harrystyles: Rumors about me being in rehab or in the hospital are not true. Sorry if I haven't been  around lately like I used to it's just that I am getting my shit together. 

comments are disable for this post 

Zayn Malik

Liked by gigihadid, selenagomez and 5,018,820 others

zayn: You have no idea how much her smile bright the room and how much we work to make her laugh. Good job guys!!! @teddysphotos @gigihadid @zacefron @austinkingsleyswift  

comments are disable for this post 

*******

I mom came inside my room with a cup of tea in her hands. Because it seemed that my mother all problems are resolve with tea. "Harry, love, you need to eat something" "I am not hungry" I said trying not to be so harsh to my mom. "Love, at least talk to me. What really happened?" 

I cringed. "You know what happened mom, I lost Taylor and for a stupid mistake" I said to her trying not to cry. Two weeks ago Taylor returned the ring I gave her and literally kicked me off her life. She was not answering my calls nor my texts and even though I tried everything for her to contact me she haven't. She really hates me now, I can feel it. 

"No, I know that all your friends and her friends are telling that you did it but I don't believe it. You are not like that, I know you baby and I know that you couldn't." said my mom with tears in her eyes. I hugged her and kiss her in her forehead. "I did it..." "No, I want you to tell me the truth, Harry. What really happened? I know that you love that girl too much to make her suffer. Seeing you like this is killing me love, please tell me what really happened?"

I sighed and even though the story I was about to tell her had no basis that is what I remember.

"Mom, I remember that I was talking to Jade and other people in the party, we took a few pictures together for promotion of the song and then I remember I went to the private area to talk to Taylor, she said to me that she was with Abigail in her mother's house watching The Notebook and I teased her for a while. Then when I got back to the party I found Jade who was carrying two drinks in her hands. She offered me one and I accepted it. The drink was very very powerful because I started to feel very dizzy but I was still good, I mean, I knew where I was and everything. So I danced with Jade for a little while and then is where things got really strange because I don't remember exactly what was happening. That is the problem, I got totally wasted and the next thing I remember I woke up in a fucking hotel room with Jade by my side"

I finished my story and the expression in my mom's face was the more terrifying I've seen in her. "That bitch gave you something, in the drink" she said and I frowned. "Mom, no, how could you say that. Jade was a very good friend of mine since The X factor days, I don't.." 

"Listen to me Harry, you said you don't remember anything after she gave you that drink and I don't think that is a coincidence. I know you are too good of a person but the world is cruel and people are worse". 

"But why?" I asked and my mom said "that is what we are gonna find out. I am gonna help you my boy because I can't see you another day weeping here for the person you lost. You are not gonna loose her,  I promise." My mom smiled at me and gave me a kiss in the cheek. "I am gonna call the only one who knows exactly what kind of a person is this Jade"

"Who?" I asked and I didn't liked her response 

"I am gonna call Zayn".