Part CI

Scarlett Johansson 

Liked by taylorswift, chrisevans and 6,812,002 others

scarlettofficial: I guess I have an instagram now. This beauty here and I had a fantastic time together in the premiere of Electric starring her and my long time friend @chrisevans. I actually appeared in one tiny scene so surprise! Electric is out tomorrow!! And the world is not ready. 

comments:

@taylorswift you are so sweet! I am in love with all the stories of little Rose! I can't wait to meet her!

@scarlettofficial @taylorswift name the day! 

@chrisevans am I invited to your little date?

@scarlettofficial @chrisevans no 

@chrisevans @scarlettoffical meanie

@marvelfans This is something I've never knew I needed 

@taylorqueen LOOK AT TAYLOR! SHE IS GLOWING 

@harryswife it's so sad to think that Harry was with Kendall when this picture was taken

@haylordaily @harryswife now i am crying, thanks

view the 60,139 comments 

Chris Evans

Liked by taylorswift, arianagrande and 16,830,290 others

chrisevans: I saw this picture and I fell in love with the vibe on it, probably I just told Tay some stupid joke before the picture was taken. Tonight was the culmination of the project Taylor and I worked so hard for and I am beyond happy I was able to share the stage with this talented woman, and I meant the stage-stage, her stage (you'll know what I am talking about tomorrow when the movie comes out). And that's it, thank you again Taylor, you've become a big part of my life since the day you brought all the cast crew chocolate cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪I love you, T.