Part LI

Joe Jonas

Liked by sophieturner, nickjonas and 4,192,290 others

joejonas: GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!! 

comments: 

@nickjonas WOOOOOOOO

@kevinjonas SUCKER OUT FRIDAY

@wearestillhere AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST NEWS

@brothersgoals oh my god my childhood is coming back to me 

@mileycyrus look at you...

view the 34,182 comments 

Sarah Smith 

London, England

Liked by harrystylesupdates, taylorswift and 28,290 others

ssmith.rep: I am just too happy right now. I've been telling you my whole life story since the day I got pregnant with my beautiful Roger, my son 7 years ago and as you know (because most of my followers are swifties) I've been a Swiftie since I was 17 years old, 8 years ago. Taylor's music was the one thing at night that made me stronger day by day during my pregnancy, Taylor's music and of course the memory of my mother. And you have no idea how amazing it felt when I encountered Taylor Swift in a book store with her boyfriend Harry Styles. My son went nuts when he saw her and it is partly my fault that because since he was a baby I've been playing Taylor's music and he is a huge fan now. And the feeling of looking at the woman, who has helped through a lot during my life talking to my son so sweet and thoughtful was incredible. She didn't disappointed me in any sense, she is just the caring and beautiful soul I always thought she was. So I guess that is it, thanks for the ones who read till the end and thank you Taylor and Harry, you just made our life even more amazing. 

comments:

@taylorswift you are the sweetest girl, Sarah. And please never ever forget that I love you and that I am proud of everything you have accomplished. I loved talking to you and to your super smart kid! I love you! ❤️❤️❤️