VII

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

Me and Jisoo Unnie are on the car, going to Chaeyoung's house because apparently they settled a party for us. I looked at Unnie who's focused on the road, grinning excitedly. I rolled my eyes at her. She managed to made me come to this so called party and I don't even know why I agreed to this, I don't even know how she managed to forced me.

She also told me about their for plan for Lisa and I. Well, she didn't really said it straight but she kind of slipped and I didn't let her escape from it so she ended up telling me everything because I was mad and she don't like it when I'm mad, she is scared for real, but when she told me about it, I didn't really agree about it. Hell, I don't even like the idea of me, the great Jennie Kim will date Lisa or even be friends with that bitch. I'd rather die thank you very much plus I'm straight and I don't even know how will it go. I argued with Jisoo Unnie after she told me everything last night, she came straight to my house from school to 'check if I was okay' but she ended up slipping out their so called plan about us.

Do you even know how I agreed to do this? It's because she blackmailed me, she was literally really playing mind games with me last night, she also threatened me being kicked out from school and it worked. It fucking worked. That school is my stepping stone for my dreams, universities been inviting me to be their student and if I get expelled everything will be pulled out including my scholarship. I mean, I know my parents can make me go to any school that I want but I don't want to depend on them all the time. I'm not just doing this for myself, but also for my family.

I was hesitant to agree with Jisoo Unnie at first but I realised that she's right, being friends doesn't work out with Lisa and I and they thought dating each other will help us. To be honest, it really disgust me to do this, it's really making me sick but I have no choice plus I have a plan of my own though. For all the shits she've done to me, pranking her isn't enough for a revenge but breaking her heart will surely be a sweet revenge.

So basically, Lisa is just the only one left who doesn't know about their plan and they told her I'm not going but little did she know I'm going and tonight's gonne be a big surprise for her. It's actually really funny they didn't tell her, it was really a great plan. I'm looking forward to her reaction later, I'm sure it's gonna be great. She should be ready because she's gonna expect the unexpected. I'll make sure my plan will work out.

I smiled as I think about it.

"I guess this is not a bad idea after all." I smirked evilly, while whispering to myself and just looked at Jisoo Unnie.

After 15 minutes of driving, we finally arrived infront of Chaeyoung's house. I missed hanging out with them here, but of course whenever we hung out here Lisa's not around or world war three will start between us. I smiled at Unnie and unbuckled my seatbelt, she just nod at me and smiled back.

We got out and rang the doorbell multiple times, seconds after the last ring Joy appeared infront of the door, approaching us with a huge smile on her face. She ran towards us excitedly and opened the gate.

"Jennie! I thought you're not going. I'm so happy you're here." She exclaimed and hugged me tight making me choke, she giggled and release me. She did the same with Jisoo Unnie.

"Why wouldn't I come if I'm invited, right?" I smiled at her and she just giggled.

"Come on, Chaeng is waiting for you." Joy snatched my arm and dragged me inside with her, leaving Unnie laughing behind us.

We walked through the kitchen and went our way to the glass door leading us to the pool area, the place is already settled. Lights, fog and bubbles surrounding the whole pool. I looked at the other side and saw different kind of drinks. I smiled, feeling happy that it's just us and no other people. I don't really like the people from school aside from them, they are bunch of dickheads and cunts including Lisa.