VIII

"Yah! I will not fucking do it!" Lisa shouted at her bestfriend disagreeing about the dare.

"Hell to the fucking no! I won't date Lisa for that long!" Jennie shouted too, acting like she doesn't know anything about the plan.

"And I'm straight as a circle." She added while shaking her head.

Jisoo looked at her in shocked but Jennie just smiled at her and she gave her cousin a 'don't worry, I got this' look. The older girl sighed in relief while holding her chest, she grinned at the younger one.

"It's so easy. You just have to date each other, no feelings involved so Mr. Yang could change his mind about expelling the both of you." Rosé explained and rolled her eyes at the two girls who's now standing beside each other.

"BUT THAT'S TOO MUCH!" Both of them shouted in unison, Jennie is just playing along.

"I'd rather fucking get expelled than to date her!" Lisa spitted while furrowing her eyebrows.

"As if I want to date you. You're acting like I wanna date your annoying ass." Jennie raised her eyebrow at the blonde and crossed her arms, Lisa just groaned.

"Come on, just do it. You don't wanna get kicked out from the school, Lisa. I know it. Just do it, you pussy. It's just a dare, it's not even a big deal." Her bestfriend replied, raising her hands in frustration at her bestfriend's stubbornness.

"It's for your own good. We're like actually doing a favor for the both of you here." Chahee butted in shrugging her shoulders up and down.

"Not a big deal!? Rosé are you nuts?! OF COURSE IT'S A BIG DEAL AND WE DIDN'T EVEN ASKED Y'ALL TO DO THIS..." She shouted again and paused for a bit.

"I don't care if I get kicked out. I won't still do what you want me to do." Lisa hissed, the brunette beside her is just watching the whole scene and enjoying every bit of it.

"No! I won't do it. Let's end this game now. This is getting bullshit." She said and started walking away.

"You do it or I'll tell the whole school you're inlove with our cheer captain and you're the one who's giving her..." Before Rosé could even finished her sentence, Lisa ran back to her and covered her mouth. Rosé struggled pulling Lisa's hand away as she was already gasping for air. She then bit Lisa's fingers that caused her to pull her hands away from the chipmunk.

Meanwhile Jennie shot her head towards the two when she heard they were talking about the mysterious cheer captain. It finally made sense to her why Lisa has their picture in her locker.

"Oh... so Lisa likes this girl." The brunette thought to herself, again feeling insecure just by thinking about the girl.

"Yah! Why did you bite me?!" Everyone just chuckled at Lisa's reaction including Jennie.

"Do you want me to continue the story about..." Rosé was about to say the girl's name when Lisa covered her mouth again. Rosé removed it and giggled.

"Why do you have to say such things!" Lisa pointed at her bestfriend while huffing.

"Are you gonna do it or not?" The chipmunk asked her raising an eyebrow, Lisa just shook her head.

"Nope. I won't still do it." She said confidently, hiding her nervousness that Rosé might spill something again.

But when her bestfriend was about to say something again, Jennie spoke up looking unbothered.

"Come on, Manoban. Don't be a coward, it's not like we're gonna be all lovey dovey and inlove."

Lisa was a bit taken back at Jennie so is everyone, she slowly tilted her head towards Jennie and just looked at her, trying to examine what's going on with her but she found nothing.