XIV

LISA'S P.O.V.

It was now Monday, meaning I'm in school again. Jennie didn't pick me up today so I went with Chaeng instead. I don't know what's up but she's been getting mad at me lately...

Is it her time of the month?

I tried talking to her yesterday but she won't pick her phone up, I also went to their house but she wasn't there. Did I do something wrong? I mean we're pretty great just the other day now she's not even talking to me and telling me she doesn't wanna see me.

"I really don't know what I did, Chaeng. She's getting mad at me for no reason." I exclaimed, feeling stressed out at Jennie.

"Why are you so pressed?" My bestfriend asked while chuckling and shaking her head.

"I mean, no. Why do you care?" She added while wiggling her brows up.

"I don't wanna make her mad and have this hate relationship with her again..." I trailed off, sighing as I slumped my ass on the small school bench.

"And?" She intrigued more.

"And because she became one of those people I value now as friends." I sighed.

'What's the point of having this dare still if you guys are already friends?'

My conscience suddenly spoke up, making me scrunched my face up.

I don't know... because backing down is for losers? And I am not a loser.

"Sure, Lisa. Keep telling that to yourself." My bestfriend told me, cutting me off my trance. I looked at her in confusion.

"Tell myself what?" I asked while raising a brow.

"You will see..." She smiled at me but I just look at her there in confusion. Why the hell is Rosé saying confusing stuffs lately?

I saw my chipmunk of a friend's face lit up while waving at someone behind me.

"Unnie!" She shouted and that made me turn my head to look at her direction.

I swiftly moved my body and saw Jennie walking towards us while wearing her cute gummy smile that is all so contagious. A smile quickly formed on my face as she gets nearer. I looked at her while showing my toothy grin, I was about to greet her when she walked past by me as if I don't exist and quickly pulled Chaeyong into a hug. I look at her in anticipation, hoping that she will notice me.

She suddenly turned around, I quickly opened my arms for her to give her a hug when she just waved her hands and walked up behind me. I groaned in frustration and turned around only to see her approaching Jisoo and clinging her arms into her. She dragged Jisoo with her, still walking past by me.

'She's clearly ignoring my whole existence.'

I stood up behind them, feeling really invisible.

"Jen-----" I was about to call her to let her know I exist when they suddenly start walking, I again groaned in annoyance, this time smacking my forehead.

I slowly follow them, my eyes are burning on Jennie's back. Why is she still not talking to me? This is frustrating the shit out of me.

They finally stopped talking and sat down at the larger bench, a guy walked past by me and I heard him say politely,

"H-hi, Jennie." While waving his hand and bowed down to her while smiling cheekily, Jennie looked at his direction and smiled in return.

"Annyeong!" She replied cheerfully while waving her hand back at him. I crossed my arms and glared at them.