XX

LISA'S P.O.V

"Aye! Manoban, come here!" I heard Jongin calling me as we enter the club, loud music playing through the background, tons of sweaty bodies everywhere, people making out and grinding against each other. I held Jennie's hand as tight as I could as we passed by the large swarm of people dancing everywhere.

Jongin decided to throw a celebration party since we won the championship title again. This has became our tradition every year, Jongin throwing a party at their own exclusive club after competing, win or lose, we always do this. I swiftly moved my head behind me as I heard Jennie gasped, a man who is smoking a blunt intentionally bumped his body on her.

"What the fuck man? Keep your distance away from my girl." I spat at him and pushed him away harshly that caused him to stumble back, he was about to grab Jennie's hand when I held his collar. This guy is fucking high and drunk.

"In what part do you not fucking understand that you should fucking keep your distance away from my girl?" I scoffed through gritted teeth and held his collar tighter that made him choke. I felt Jennie's hand on my forearm and my muscles calm down at the sudden contact.

"Let's go, Lisa. Just ignore him, he doesn't know what he's doing." My girlfriend calmly said while caressing my arms. I closed my eyes and pushed the guy away to the crowd.

Jennie delicately intertwined her fingers with mine, I looked at her and kissed her temples and started our pace towards my team.

You will have to go through me first before you touch Jennie. Lay a single finger on her, believe me, it's gonna be the fucking end of the world for you. This ain't even a threat, just a reminder. I've grew attached to her that even just a seconds being away from her makes me go crazy, when we don't spend time together I always wonder what is she doing? What is she up to? Who is she with? She corrupted my mind that all I could ever think about is her. This girl means something to me, I don't know what is but she's important to me. I care for her and thankful that we did this dare because if we didn't I would have never been this happy. I'm gonna lie if I say she doesn't make me happy because she does, and it is beyond words. It is beyond happiness. She is something I don't wanna lose, something I feel afraid to lose. If you will ask me months ago about her? I would have answered you with such mean insults about her but now, it's different. Tables have turned though.

"What happened back there?" Jongin asked the moment we approached them.

"Just some creepy dude who's trying to touch my girlfriend." I replied bluntly and rolled my eyes.

Jongin just chuckled, I sat down on the couch beside Jungkook as he pass me a glass of drink. Jennie walked to my side to seat beside me but I'm quick to grab her and brought her to my lap, she gasped as I chugged down the drink and scrunched up my nose feeling the sting sensation in my throat, I grinned at her and she smiled me her gummy smile in return while shaking her head.

"Lisa, you know there's a space I can sit on, right?" Jennie asked me while wrapping her arms around my neck. I shook my head vigorously.

"No. I'm not gonna let you sit anywhere especially if you are surrounded by men." I stated firmly as I stucked a strand of her brunette behind her ears.

"Stay this close to me as possible. Some creeps might want to touch you again." I wrapped my hands around her waist and nuzzled my head to her chest and put a gentle peck on top of it. I felt her heart beating faster than usual, I smiled while listening to it.

"Is this because of me?" I happily asked and brought my ears to her chest. I slowly looked up at her with a cheesy grin.

Gosh she's so beautiful in every angle.