XXVI

JENNIS'S P.O.V.

"Why are you here?" I asked her coldly.

"To see you. To be with you." She replied as she heaved a deep breath.

"Why? Weren't you supposed with Tzuyu?" I said, still trying to keep my cool. Why am I letting my guards down with her simple words. I hate this.

"Because I miss you!" She exclaimed and threw her shoes at the floor and clutched her head. I looked at her, my heart beating madly at her choice of words.

I miss you too, Lisa...

"I get mad thinking when you're not around. I always wanna see you, I always wanna be with you... the moment they told me you were sick, I was worried and... and I wanna go to you as soon as I can but they said you don't wanna talk to me." she sighed, her eyes showing sadness.

"Stop lying! You say you always wanna be with me yet you always choose to be with Tzuyu?! Quit fucking lying, Lisa!" I snapped as I feel my emotions building up inside me.

"I am not lying. Jennie, it's true. It's the truth! I hate it when I'm not seeing you around, I hate it when you are not talking to me. I hate it when you don't show me that gummy smile that I love the most. I just fucking hate it when you're ignoring me... I feel like..." she heaved a deep sigh, pausing for a second, she look down.

"I feel like there's something missing in me whenever you are not around... I get crazy thinking about you, you know and missing you sucks. This feeling sucks. I miss looking at your mesmerising beauty, Ruby Jane and just looking at you makes me happy, makes my day complete. I don't know what you're doing to me but I swear, you're driving me insane. It's torture not seeing you for four days, that's why I came here because I fucking miss you, baby." Lies. These are all lies. I closed my eyes not wanting to hear the rest of her lies.

Aaaaahhh fuck this weak heart!!! I should've never let myself fall for her this hard that it hurts. I'm getting emotional and I hate it.

"Lisa, don't do this to me please... just please. Stop. Just stop." I told her, my voice cracking in sync with my heart. It sucks when you don't wanna believe it but your heart is the one believing, it's worse.

"Stop acting like you care! Stop saying all these! Please!" I shouted, this time tears already escaped my feline eyes. Her words are like a knife yet a bandage to my heart.

"Jennie, I care for you! I fucking do! I wouldn't risk my life going here just to see you in the middle of the night when you don't mean anything to me!" She shouted at me but not loud enough for my mom to wake up, she slumped her back on my door and sighed.

"What can I do just for you to believe me?" She said, almost like a whisper.

"I miss you and you being distant with me feels like I'm gonna lose you because honestly saying, Ruby Jane... I'm afraid to lose you, I can't stand the thought of losing you. I know this is insane but that's the truth, I wouldn't be saying all these to you if you're not special to me..." she sat down on the front door, not leaving her eyes from me.

"You're special to me. Call me selfish but I wanna be with you 24/7, if that's even possible..." The tears keeps falling from my
eyes uncontrollably, I wanna believe her. I really do but I can't stand another heartbreak the next day, also the end of the dare is only a month left. Only a month left and I'm not gonna feel this way anymore, no more torture. I sobbed as I continue crying, Lisa stood up to face me and started wiping my tears off using her thumb. She sighed and hugged me tight as she burried my face on her chest, isn't it ironic? That the person who's the reason why you're crying is the one comforting you...