XXVIII

Sunday morning, Jennie beamed the moment she opened her eyes as she reminisced yesterday's events with Lisa. Felicity washed over the brunette's existence, walking to her bathroom as she emit a serene breath. She looked up at the mirror and smiled bigger, happines radiating her Korean features.

She is glowing, there is no denying that, she is doubtlessly love-struck. Lisa is the cause of her happiness, though she is entering the world of uncertainty, she's still more than willing to take a risk with the whole situation.

Smiling to herself as she got out from the bathroom, feeling really refreshed, Mrs. Kim called her from downstairs on the spur of the moment.

"Jennie! Come downstairs, you have a visitor waiting for you!" Jennie tilted her brow, feeling perplexed as she was not expecting a visitant on this day.

"Who could that be?" The brunette mumbled to herself and descended downstairs, wearing a simple sleeveless shirt and black shorts, her brown locks on loose.

"Who is it, mom?" She questioned her mom the moment she met her gaze at the end of the stairs.

Mrs. Kim pointed at the big couch, Jennie followed her direction and saw Lisa, seated stationary on her place as she scanned something through her Contax T2 Gold camera but her big doe orbs started trailing its way on the brunette's small figure the moment she heard Jennie's sweet voice on the background that caused her to smile.

A grin instantaneously outlined Jennie's lips, her feline eyes ceased to be visible. The blonde divulged a miniature chortle, beguiled by the Korean's unexpected glowing mood.

Jennie abruptly scampered towards the blonde and hastily enveloped the Thai in an embrace, enclosing her face on the crook of her neck. Lisa swiftly embosomed her arms on Jennie.

"Lisayaaaah!" Jennie squealed.

"Way to welcome me in your house huh, Ruby Jane?" Lisa chuckled and gave a smack to her temples. The brunette grinned and glanced up at Lisa only to be spellbound by her flamboyant beauty.

"Only for Lisa." Jennie chortled in a dainty way.

"You are so cute." Lisa cooed and pinched the brunette's cheeks.

"But seriously though. Why are you here? You didn't tell me you were coming over." She quizzed as she got up from the blonde's lap and sat next to her.

"Why? Can't I see my Ruby Jane?" The Thai pouted and the brunette shook her head rapidly.

"Of course you can, you pabo. I was just surprised, I wasn't expecting you to be here today." She said and showed her gummy smile as she feels the excitement seeing the blonde beside her.

"Because I wanna see you." Lisa beamed at the smaller girl and stuck a strand of brown locks behind her ears, she leaned in and started whispering that cause the latter to quiver.

"We are going somewhere." Jennie's feline eyes lit up, smiling even bigger at the blonde.

"Really? Where?" She beamed, feeling really really excited.

"I will tell you later, just go change and then we'll go." She commanded and Jennie bobbed her head as she quickly obliged.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jennie went back downstairs, wearing a simple sweater along with her high waist jeans. The blonde snapped her head in the direction of the feline enchantress. A smuggy smile briskly find its way to her Thai features. Even just wearing such plain raiment, Jennie still looks beautiful and stunning as ever. Lisa got mesmerized by her simple beauty, as if the time has come to a standstill.