XLVI

A week had passed and today is the school's Masquerade Ball. Jennie and her Jisoo Unnie are hanging around in her bedroom, killing the time, talking about stuffs and all.

"So how are you and Lisa? Is she not being dumb this time?" The older latter quizzed as she released a short chortle making the brunette do the same.

Shaking her head, "We are doing very good, Unnie. I'm actually really glad we made up." She responded, a coruscating smile making its way to her Korean features.

"I still don't get it why we had to get hurt when in the end we will end up back together." The feline enchantress added; her nose scrunched up in confusion.

"Now I know love is indeed complicated." She chortled, rubbing her face as the thought of her brother appeared in her mind again.

The latter shook her head, disagreeing with the brunette, "It is not. People make love complicated because they are complicated themselves. Love is and will always be the answer and solution not complications." Jennie looked at her in astonishment, agreeing with her Unnie's words of wisdom.

"You read too many cheesy books, Unnie." The brunette giggled, shaking her head as she checked her phone for new messages but to her dismay, she didn't receive any.

"It is facts, Jenduek. You agreed with me." The purple haired girl replied, smiling as she rested her back on the headboard.

"Lisa hasn't texted me yet. She didn't even text me a good morning message." Jennie groaned, throwing her phone on the bed as she plopped herself down, making the mattress bounce along with her Unnie.

"Maybe she's just getting ready. You really are so clingy, Manduekie." The older latter giggled, causing Jennie to roll her eyes at her.

"And that gives her reason to not text me? Even just a simple hi?" She scoffed, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Then text her and let's see if she replies." Jisoo told her, playing a game on her phone.

"I already did, Unnie. Like multiple times already." Jennie complained, picking her phone up again to dial the blonde's number but the line went off, making her more annoyed.

"I swear to god if she's doing some monkey business today, I'll cut her head off and feed it to the tigers." She muttered, throwing her phone again as she lied on her back.

Jisoo chortled hearing Jennie's gripes, "You are the tiger yourself, Jen." She stated, earning a pinch from the side, making her stood up from her position as she continues to play her game.

Jisoo got disturbed when the brunette threw a pillow at her Unnie, causing her to lose the game, making the purple haired girl groaned in annoyance.

"Yah! You killed my character! It was almost in the boss stage!" She yelled, rubbing her hair in annoyance as she picked up the pillow and threw it back to the latter, causing her to crease up.

"I will not help you find Lisa at the party tonight." The older demoiselle snickered, narrowing her eyes at the girl on the bed. Jennie suddenly knotted her brows, confused at her Unnie.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo smirked, causing Jennie to feel irritated.

"Unnie what is it?" Jennie pressed, sitting up on her bed.

"Oh so you don't know about the games and rules for the dates tonight?" The older demoiselle quizzed, putting her thumb under her chin. Jennie shook her head in response.

"Apparently, you can't know what your date looks like or what is she wearing." Jennie widened her eyes, surprised at the information she just gathered.