XXIX

Jennie and Lisa arrived together, a coruscating smile plastered on their sole features. The pair had been doing great for the past two days, no altercation and misunderstanding. You can tell the two is quite alright than usual. They saunter along the school's open ground, their fingers interwove, an undeniable comfortable silence surrounding them. The Thai showed the people a splendid look as she sway their entangled hands, she catch sight of the brunette beside her, her dark brown orbs burning deep within her soul as she catch a happy feeling cascading within her veins.

A look of victory plastered on their friends' faces as they advance towards them, squealing and prodding at each other over the direction of the gleaming duo.

"Look at our Pranpriya, she is shining. Must be very happy." Joy stated as she gazed at them in awe. Chaeyoung chortled and squealed along with Irene.

"They look so freaking good together." Yeri intervene, looking astonished.

"You two look overly happy. Something happened?" Jisoo razzed and jiggled her brows up and down the moment they approached them that caused the rest of the demoiselles to giggle.

Everyone seems to take heed of their sudden glow up. They twigged at the small brunette and gave her knowing looks, Jennie instantaneously looked away and bit the inside of her cheeks, trying to suppress a simper as the blood rushed through her mandu-like cheeks.

"Someone is very obvious today... isn't she?" Chahee ragged and smirked at the feline beauty. Jennie pursed her lips as she looked behind her, manifestly attempting to escape from the situation with her teasing friends.

"Very very obvious." Chaeyoung laughed the moment she catch gaze of the brunette. The blonde looked at them with a perplexed yet suspicious look. She looked at the beauteous kitten beside her who's whistling in the air, she chortled.

"How are you feeling now, Deukie?" Chichu quizzed while chuckling and finally changing the subject. Jennie snapped her head towards her Unnie's direction.

"Huh? Uh... I'm fee-feeling a lot better now, Unnie." She unmindfully stammered between her sentence.

"Thanks to this beautiful soul beside me." A beatific smile creeped out her face as she looked up at the blonde who's already looking at her endearingly, their smiles matched up that caused Jennie's feline eyes to recede from view.

"I took good care of her!" The blonde exclaimed proudly while pointing at herself, the brunette giggled at her childish act.

"Lisa only takes good care of something she value a lot." Chaeyoung simply stated and shrugged her shoulder.

"And it just happens to be that Jennie Unnie is one of them short list." She grinned at her bestfriend who is just bobbing her head in agreement, meanwhile the feline beauty beside her hid her face on the blonde's shoulder as she feel the blood rushing back through her cheeks, butterflies swirling around her stomach.

Everyone broke into laughter as they continue to tease the flustered Jennie.

"That's a wonderful love bite right there huh, Kim Jennie?" Yeri razzed out of nowhere, Jennie gasped, her eyes outspreaded and her mouth went agape. She brought her hand up to quickly cover Lisa's so called art on her skin.

The duo stared at each other, an incredulous look plastered on Jennie's face that made the blonde chuckle.

"Is it that serious, Jen?" Chahee teasingly quizzed as she try to aim her hand to touch the spot but the brunette instantaneously slapped her best friend hand and got even more flustered.

"Ya-Yah!!! Stop it!!" She hollered at her friends who are laughing at her.

"Alright alright. That's it. Drop it now." Lisa intervene trying to save Jennie from embarassment.