You're Not Alone

BETTY POV

My family and I sat on the couch watching "Jurassic Park". We waited for our Chinese Food to get here. We all really hungry at this point.

"This movie sucks." Polly said.

"You suck." I said.

"Manners!" Mom yelled. We then heard the doorbell rang. I opened the front door and I saw Jughead holding the box of pizza. I slammed the door in his face and gasped.

"Guys...Jughead is literally right outside right now." I gasped.

"I know, I called him." Chic said standing up.

"Why would you do that?!"

"You told Mom earlier that she shouldn't have to be alone, and neither should you. Go out there and talk to him."

I went outside and saw Jughead sitting on the doorstep. I sat down next to him and I sighed.

"Betty, this isn't something you can just keep from me."

"I know, I should've told you. I just didn't want to hurt you. I didn't mean to fall for you."

"Look, I know what XP is now! I'm not leaving you."

"Juggie, I knew that this wouldn't work. I would've like it to, but it wouldn't. I'm saying goodbye and that it's best if you stay away." I said. Jughead nodded and handed me the pizza box. We both stood up and he began to walk away. He then began to laugh and turn around.

"That's the worst break up speech I have ever heard." He laughed.

"What?" I cried.

"I give that an F! It was terrible!" He said. I laughed and he came closer to me. He took the pizza box and set it down. He took both of my hands.

"Jug, I was exposed to the sun and I have skin cancer. The doctors say I have until August to live."

"Then...you can either break up with me or we can have the best summer ever." Jughead smiled. I smiled and we hugged. I was going to make the last month the best month ever.