chapter 1: new beinnings🤧

It was a new beginning! New school, new friends, new people, and more. You wake up to your alarm so not ready for school. You get up, you change into this:

You wake up and go down stairs and you see your dad

Your dad: good morning sweetheart
You: good morning dad
Your dad: Are you ready for school?
You: Yea imma go ahead and start walking to the bus stop now.
Your dad: Have a great day of school. I walk out the door and go to the bus stop. As I was waiting there were these five handsome boys walking up to me. Omg then I noticed that it was Alex, Carlos, Jesse, Sebastian, and Oliver!
Alex:Hi I'm alex
You: Hi I'm y/n
Carlos: wassup mamas
(I think to myself) mamas?? Whatever
You: Hi
Sebastian: Hi you're beautiful...I mean my name is Sebastian.
You: thank you!
We all introduce ourselves and I gave my number to all of them. We get on the bus I sit next to Alex. Alex went live on Instagram until we got to school.
Alex: so umm...
You look at him
Alex: how do you like it here in California?
You: I used to live here when I was a kid actually so nothing has changed.
Alex: oh... you're eyes and lips are so pretty.
You: thank-
Alex kissed you, you kiss back
Alex: want to come over after school??
Me: yea I don't mind
(Skipping the school part)
We all get on the bus. When it came to me, Carlos, jesse, Sebastian, Oliver, and alex stop we all get off and says our byes. I follow alex to his house. We walk inside and it seems like no one was home.
You: beautiful home
Alex: Thanks but it isnt as beautiful as you. He looks at me and I look back.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm new at this. Yes this is kinda boring. Sorry.