Chapter 19: the gender reveal party

It was the day of the gender reveal party! You are jesse were super excited! Everything came on Tuesday!
You were awake. Jesse was awake. You get up and take a shower. Then you get out of the shower and change into a dress that was light pink. Jesse still doesn't know the gender. Jesse gets up and changes into a blue sweatshirt and white shorts. You get outside and start helping jesse with the decorations and everything. An hour later you guys finished.
Jesse: Baby I'm excited.
You: Baby I'm too
Jesse kiss you on the cheek then your stomach. Then it was time for the party. A lot of people came. The moy brothers, Alex, Carlos,Diego, Britney, Leah, Kylie Jenner, the ACE family and jesse's family and more. Your mom shows up and your step dad. Your mother walks up to you.
You: Hi mom glad you can make it
Your mom: Anything for you sweetheart!
Jesse: I dont think we have met I'm Jesse.
Your mom: Oh I'm Summer.
Jesse: Nice to meet you
Your mom: Y/n you have a gentleman boyfriend.
Then everyone was talking and eating cake. 75% of the people say it is a girl and 25% says it is a boy. Then it was time to do the reveal! You, Jesse, and Rachel grab a cannon. Jesse counted down to 1. 3, 2, 1. Then we popped the cannon. Jesse dropped the cannon and ran to you and hugged you.
Jesse: it is a girl!
You: Yes I know
Then he kissed you. The party was over and it was 8:00 pm. You and jesse went to bed.

That is the end of the chapter.