Chapter 31: Another one 🤰❤😂

You wake up. It was 2:00 AM. Jesse still asleep. You get up to breastfeed Jackson. You take off your shirt and bra. You lay down with Jackson have your milk. Then jesse opened his eyes. He stares.
Jesse: baby girl that was amazing
You: I know
Jesse: I want to hold Jackson after you're done breastfeeding him.
You: he is sleeping on me. I dont want to walk him up.
Jesse: it is ok maybe in the morning
You: Yea
You get up and put Jackson in the crib. You got to check on Alice. She is fine. You walk back to bed. Jesse was still awake. Jesse pulls down your shorts. You put on your bra. You take off Jesse shirt. You guys started making out then it turns in to a makeout session.
Then Justin started crying. You get up. Take off your bra and breast feed Justin. You lay on the bed with Justin on your chest. Jesse still stares.
You: jesse?
Jesse: Yeah?
You: Were you thinking about me?
Jesse: Yes baby girl
You: jesse you're funny
You get up and put Justin in the crib. You put on your bra. You lay down next to jesse. You lay down on your side facing jesse. He put his hand on your butt. He kiss you. You kiss back. You got on top of him and kissed him.
You: I think I'm pregnant with your baby
Jesse: Not the first time (he giggled)
You: I know and we're a baby making machine.
Jesse: let me kiss you
You: ok
You guys started kissing then it turned into a makeout session. Then you stopped and so did he. You guys fell back asleep. Then it was 11:00 am. You get up, change into a bright pink crop top with skinny ripped white jeans with white converses. You grabbed jesse car keys.
Jesse: baby girl where you going?
You: To the store
He came behind you and kissed your neck.
You: Jesseeeeee (you moaned)
Jesse: baby girl I know you like it
You: Yessssss (you moaned)
Jesse: I'm horny
You: yea me too (you moaned)
He put his hand on your stomach. Jesse kissed your neck and left hickeys. You stop him and kissed him on the lips. You walk out the door. You arrive at the store. You run into some fans. Then you go back to what you where doing. You grabbed the pregnancy test. You pay for it. You go home. You go to the bathroom and pee on it. You leave it alone. Jesse was live on Instagram. You come behind and kissed his neck. He moaned
Jesse: baby girl (he moaned)
You: I will leave you alone with the hills.
Jesse read the comments "Jesse likes when she is horny😏" and "GET SOME JESSE SKSKSKSK". Jesse laughed. You go to the room to check on the children. They were asleep. You walk out of the room. You go into the bathroom. You look at the test it says positive.  You think how are you going to tell Jesse. You walk up to him. He was still on live. You walk behind him. You kissed his neck.
Jesse: baby girl (he moaned)
You: jesse look
Jesse sees the pregnancy test. He jump up and hugged you. The hills were commenting "congratulations" and "another underhill family member". Jesse reads the comments.
Jesse to the hills: thank you. You guys are so supportive.
You to the hills: we are thankful for you guys!
Jesse to the hills: I got to go it is late. Bye love you hills
Jesse ended the live. You kissed him. You went upstairs to the babies. Alice, Jackson, and Justin were fussy. You grabbed Alice and did what you need to do.
*Alice POV*
Alice: I need mamas milk. Is mama having another baby! I can't stand my brothers. They annoy me!
*End of Alice POV*
You breastfeed Alice. Then she fell asleep. You grabbed Jackson. Jesse grabbed Justin and held him. You breastfeed Jackson. Jesse was watching you breastfeed. Justin looked at jesse. Jesse smiles. Then Justin giggles. Jesse makes a funny face. Justin started laughing. Then Jackson was done with his milk. Then you put Jackson down into the crib. Jesse hand you justin. Justin was sucking on your boob hard.
Jesse: Justin be nice to mama
You like at jesse. He watched you breastfeed Justin. Justin was done you put him in his crib. You change into shorts and a sports bra. You lay down. Jesse takes his shirt off. He lays next to you. You then fall asleep. Jesse does too.

That is the end of this chapter.