Chapter 5: jesse's love for you👅💦

Jesse says he likes you and your dating alex!
Jesse: I like you alot...
You: ummm I like you too but I'm dating alex
Jesse: come to the basement
You: 1. How do you know there an basement and 2. Why
Jesse: cause me and alex know about it and because we need to talk for a while.
You: ok fine
Jesse takes me to this door. He opens it, it leads to the basement. We walk down the stairs. There was a couch and a bathroom with a shower. We go on the couch and sit.
You: so umm you like me alot
Jesse: yes baby girl
You: oh we-
Jesse kissed you. You kiss back. You put your right hand on his peepee and other hand in his hair. He stops kiss you. He starts kissing on your neck. You moan.
Jesse: shhhh baby girl
You: sorry jesse
Jesse: I dont want alex to find us down here doing this.
Then the door opens. I ran into the bathroom and hid in the shower. Alex walked downstairs. You get out of the shower and leaned against the door and listened.
Alex: you know the party over right?
Jesse: yea but can we hangout?
Alex: Sure
You turned on the light slowly so no one would hear you. You look in the mirror and you see that you have a hickey.
(Thinking in your mind)
You: oh no! Alex is going to get mad and upsetting. (Stops thinking) Then jesse walks in the bathroom.
You: what are you doing in here. (You whispered)
Jesse: I have to pee (he whispered back)
You: well I don't want alex to know I'm down here or in here. (You whispered)
He pulls his peepee out of his pants. You were staring at it. He finished peeing. He puts his peepee away then he wash his hands then he kissed you then he walk out.

That's the end of the chapter. I'm trying to make them short but idk. So I hope you enjoyed.