Chapter 12: spilling the tea

So you run up stairs and grabbed your swimsuit (it is a bikini). You changed into it. You run down stairs. Jesse and the boys were still changing. You grabbed a towel. You run to the pool. You grabbed your phone so that way you can take Instagram pictures. Then Alex runs out here a jumps in the pool. Then Carlos runs out to the pool and falls. You started laughing. Then Oliver has his camera recording a YouTube video. Then Sebastian comes out and sits in the hot tub. Then finally jesse comes out. He picks you up and runs into the pool with you in his arms. You land in the pool you start to swim. Oliver was saying this to the camera: ok guys I'm with Jesse and y/n and with the boys. Oliver then puts the camera where people can see us swim. Alex call chicken fight. Alex got on Carlos shoulders. Then Sebastian got on Oliver shoulders. Alex took the W.
Carlos: ok fatass you won. NOW GET OFF.
Then you got on jesse shoulder. You went against Sebastian and with Oliver.  Sebastian grabbed your hair. You pushed away. He came back. He pushed your boobs. Jesse didn't like what he was seeing. Then you pushed Sebastian off of Oliver. Then you did a back flip off of Jesse. Then alex and Carlos went against eachother. Then you and jesse were going against eachother. Jesse whispered in your ear: baby I will try not to hurt you. He kisses your lips then your neck. Then we start. You push him. He pushes you gently. You push him harder. He pushes you gently. You push him harder than last time. Then he falls into the water. You get off of alex. You go to jesse and kiss him. You get out of the pool but the boys stay in it was 10:00 PM. You go up to jesse room. Grab some clothes and goes to the shower. You get done with your shower, the boys are still in the pool. You stare at Jesse through the window. He sees you. He blows you a kiss and he does something with his tongue. You blow him a kiss. You lay on his bed, scrolling through Instagram. Then jesse texts you.
Jesse💛😏: me and the boys are in the hot tub now. Talking want to join?
You: Yeah I will change into a swimsuit. You changed into a bikini. You run to the hot tub. You get in and sit next to Jesse.
Carlos: Can we play truth or dare??
Alex: I'm down
The moy brothers: I'm down
Jesse: Sure
You: I'm fine with that
Carlos: Alex truth or dare?
Alex: Dare
Carlos: I dare you to make the most cringe tiktok
Alex: ok
Alex pulls out his phone and makes the tiktok. He posts it.
Alex: Sebastian truth or dare?
Seb: Truth
Alex: Is it true you kissed y/n?
Seb: yes
Carlos: wait for real!!!
Sebastian nodded. Jesse was kinda annoyed by that question
Sebastian: y/n truth or dare?
You: truth
Sebastian: is it true that you and jesse had the nasty?!
You: yes
Carlos: Jesse get some
Alex: Bro Carlos stfu
You: Jesse truth or dare?
Jesse: dare
You: I dare you to backflip into the pool off the hot tub.
Jesse got up and backflip into the pool. We played 3 more rounds than it got  juicy
Jesse: Carlos truth or dare
Carlos: truth
Jesse: is it true you had the nasty with britney?
Carlos: yuppp
You: Ewww her.
Oliver: y/n truth or dare
You: dare
Oliver: I dare you to makeout with jesse right now until someone says your name again.
You look at jesse. You see underwater jesse has a bump in his pants. You get on top of jesse and starts kissing him. Then it turns in to a makeout session for 25 minutes. Finally Sebastian says y/n.
Seb: y/n truth or dare
You: dare
Seb: I dare you to grind
You get out of the hot tub and starts to grind.
Jesse was whistling at you. Then you stopped.
Carlos: Jesse does she do that to you when your in the bed?
Jesse: Bro stop and CHILLLL.
Alex: Jesse truth or dare?
Jesse: dare
Alex: i dare you to put your hand on y/n inner thigh.
Jesse puts his hand on my inner thigh (that one of your weak spots) you moaned. Alex started to laugh because he knows that 1 of your weak spot.
Jesse: baby girl shhh
Carlos: baby girl????
Sebastian: why did you do that alex
Alex: do what?
Jesse: it isn't a problem if I put my hand on my girlfriend's thigh
Then everyone stopped playing truth or dare. I ran to my towel. Ran upstairs and ran to the shower and then got out and laid on the bed in your bra and underwear. Jesse walks in the room. To see you and your bra and underwear.
Jesse: imma take a shower and then we can have a little fun and the boys are staying the night.
You: ok jesse
Jesse takes a shower. Then he gets out and lays on the bed. You get on top of him and sat on his peepee then you started having the nasty that way. You were going so fast. He could stop moaning then he ate you all up then you guys stopped and make out for a while then you guys went to sleep.

That is the end of the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. It was longer than usual but it is fine. Until next time.