Chapter 7: my first time with jesse😍👅

You and jesse went back to swimming and Sebastian and Oliver ended the YouTube video. Then jesse told Oliver to go live on his Instagram. Sebastian had his swim shorts on he jumped in the pool and Jesse's phone got wet. Oliver then turns on some music and got in. Then my song bestie came on. So you got out and started to dance then the part that said "twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk that ass let it your f****** Birthday bich twerk that ass" You started to twerk and jesse was on live and everyone was in the comments saying "is that girl twerking?" And "who is that in the back twerking?" He reads the comments and he turns around seeing you twerk.
*Jesse Pov*
Jesse says to the hills: I'm sorry if you can't here because of the music but I'm with Oliver and Sebastian. (Reads comments) turns around. Oh my gosh! She is twerking on my live and Sebastian be looking! Jesse says to you: baby girl pls stop because my hills are watching this. (Read comments) yes we're dating!
*back to your pov*
Jesse: baby girl pls stop because my hills are watching this!
You get down and walk over to Jesse and kiss him on the cheek. I went back to swimming.
Jesse: Y/N come here.
You: ok
Jesse: ok the hills dare me to make out with you. Is that ok?
You: yea
Jesse starts kissing you and you kiss back. Then Oliver started recording us making out. Jesse adds a lot of tongue. We stop you read the comments, the hills were saying "Jesse we ship" and "get some jesse". Sebastian grabs you and kisses you! Jesse pushes him off. Jesse was about to punch Sebastian so you kissed Jesse! He pushed you off.
You: Jesse! Baby please stop!
Jesse: Bro why did you kiss y/n?
Sebastian: Because I like her and I wanted to!
Jesse: Why would you do that when she dating me!
Sebastian: Well I'm sorry.
Jesse: Please don't do it again
Sebastian: I promise
Everyone got out of the pool.
Jesse: Y/N come to me so we can end the live together!
You walk to jesse and the hills
You: Bye hills I love you! (You blow a kiss at the camera)
Jesse: Alright hills I have to go! Bye love you
Then jesse ended the live I went to his room to change but jesse want to have  the nasty. He pulls down your swimsuit then you pulls down his swimsuit. Jesse lays you down on the bed and starts kissing on your body. He gives you hickeys. He kisses your neck. You moan. Jesse went down and started to eat you up and you couldn't stop moaning.
Jesse: you like that babygirl
You: YES DADDY *you moaned*
Jesse than got a condom, he puts on and then he put his peepee in you. He was going slow. Then I moaned faster. He started going faster and faster and faster. You moaned louder. Then you guys stop. Then we started making out. Then we got dress. You walked downstairs and you saw Sebastian naked. You ran up stairs. I stayed the night with jesse.
Jesse: hey baby I want to say something
You: yes?
Jesse: I want you to be mine forever.
You: same here baby
Jesse: I love you
You and Jesse starting kissing. We fell asleep together.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think that's going to happen next?!😊