Chapter 18: it is a....

6 months into the pregnancy:

You wake up. You get up and jesse still asleep. School was finally out and your now 18! You take a shower.  You get out and changed into 1 of jesse sweatshirts and some leggings. You walk into Jesse room. He is awake. He is on your phone scrolling on your Instagram.
You: Whatca doing??
Jesse: Scrolling through your Instagram
You: Why?
Jesse: Cause I dont want guys dm you!
You: ok
Jesse: baby girl are you going to the doctor??
You: Yes. I'm going to know the gender today!
Jesse got up and jumped for joy.
You: I have to go to the doctor at 10:00 am.
It was 9:54 am. Jesse grabs his car keys and walks out the door. You follow right behind. You arrive at the doctors. You get called into the room.
The doctor does what he needs to do. Then the doctor talked to you.
Dr: You're have a girl!
You: Omg! Really!?
Dr: Yes! Congratulations!
You: Thank you!
Dr: that is all for today
You: ok
You walk out of the room. Then you arrive at home. Jesse walked up to the room. You follow him. He turns around and looks at you!
Jesse: so is it a boy or a girl?
You: I'm not telling you until the gender reveal party!
Jesse: ok
Jesse pulls up your shirt and gets on his knees and saying to your stomach.
Jesse says to your stomach: hi little person. It is your dad speaking. I love you. I hope your a little me or a little girl. Just know me and your mommy love you!
Jesse kisses your stomach. Then comes up to your lips. You guys make out for a little. You and jesse talk about the gender reveal.
Jesse: we can do gender reveal confetti cannons
You: Yea sure.
Jesse: I want to know if is a girl or boy
You: I want to keep it a surprise until Wednesday
It was Sunday
Jesse: You want to do the party on Wednesday?!
You: Yes
Jesse: ok we will get the supplies.
You: I'm ahead of you!
Jesse: what do you mean?
You: I have the cake and the supplies order they will be here on Tuesday!
Jesse: did you order the confetti cannons??
You: No but I'm going to right now
You get on your phone and order the confetti cannons. Then you finish the order and you payed for it. And now you just wait until it comes. You and jesse watch Netflix and fall asleep.

That is the end of this chapter.