Chapter 3: the party✌👊

A week after, Carlos said that I haven't told Alex about it. Then alex texted you.
Alex: hey babe
You: hey..
Alex: so I'm throwing a party tonight
You: can I go?
Alex: yea
You: ok what time does it start??
Alex: 8:00pm
You:ok bye baby
So that was 2 hours from now. So you changed into this:

You then did your hair like this:

Then you did your makeup. Then the party started. I walked in and everyone was staring at me. Then alex walked up to me.
Alex: damn you sexy
You: thanks babe
Alex: you're welcome
You: you look great yourself
Alex: thanks
Me and alex starting dancing. Alex then went live. 5367 people were on the live he said if we get 6000 people on the live me,Carlos, Jesse, and Sebastian will grind. Then 6000 people join the live. You ran up to the DJ to play grind on me. Then they all took off there shirts. You couldn't stop staring at Jesse. Then jesse saw me staring. He blow a kiss at you. Then they started grinding. Everyone was recording it. Then everyone was yelling, screaming, and whistling. Then they stopped. Alex ran up to me then he said me and my girlfriend are going to grind now. DJ started the song over. Then me and alex started. (no we weren't grinding on eachother) everyone was yelling, screaming, and recording. Oh Carlos was controlling the live. Then we stopped. Then the DJ played xxxtentacion. Everyone started dancing. You started dancing with alex but then someone came behind you and slapped your ass. You felt uncomfortable. Then you ran to the bathroom and you see Carlos making out with a girl. You said to carlos.
You: I need to go to the bathroom
Carlos: well I'm making out with britney
You: does it look like I give a fuck
You push britney off of him and started beating her up. You grabbed her hair and started punching her in her face. Carlos pulled you off of her. Alex runs up to you.
Alex: wtf happened?
Carlos: idk she started beating up britney!
Alex: do you have a problem with britney?
You: I have drama with this bitch.
Britney grab you by the hair and started punching you. Carlos and alex broke up the fight. Then Carlos and alex starting yelling at eachother....

That is the end of the chapter.i hope you enjoyed this chapter...