Chapter 13: JESSE!!!!!!

It was like any other day.  You wake up in Jesse arms. He was still asleep. You get up and change into a blue hoodie cropped top with skinny ripped black jeans with black converses. You walk down stairs and the boys are still asleep. You walk to the kitchen. You started making breakfast for all of the boys. Then someone came behind you and started kissing your neck. You moaned.
Jesse: you liked that baby girl.
You: Yes jesse. I'm trying to cook you breakfast.
Jesse: sence when do you cook breakfast?
You: Jesse Underhill are you being sexist?
Jesse: No
You: ok
You finish cooking breakfast. The boys were a awake now. They all ate there food. Then the boys went home. Me and jesse were the only ones home.
Jesse: baby I have go do something
You: ok
Jesse: I will be back around 3:00 pm
It was 12:30 PM. Jesse walked out the door with his car keys and phone. Then you hit up 1 of your friends. (Y/fr/n means your friend's name)
You: I think jesse cheating on me!
Y/fr/n: Oh no babygirl. You're to pretty for him to cheat on you.
You: But jesse doesn't leave my side.
Y/fr/n: Sis, you're overthinking.
You: I don't know
Y/fr/n: I got to go sis. Let me know when he gets home.
You: ok
She reads the text
You go up to jesse room and lays down and turns on stranger things on Netflix. It was 3:30 PM. You hear the front door open. He walks upstairs and into the room.
*jesse POV*
Hopefully y/n is asleep. I'm going to the room hopefully she doesn't see my hickeys on my neck if she is awake
*end of jesse POV*
You: hey baby
Jesse: hey sexy
You: OMG!
Jesse: What?
You: ARE THOSE FUCKING HICKEYS!!!
Jesse: ummm-
You: GET AWAY FROM ME
Jesse touched your weak spot.
You moaned...

To be continued.....🤪🤧