Chapter 22: Grandma and Alice's shopping day

One month later, Alice is learning how to speak. She know how to say dada and momma. Then you get a text from your mom.
Mom❤: Hey can I take Alice for a few hours?
You: Sure
Mom❤: Ok I will be there in 15 minutes.
You: ok
Jesse comes behind you and reads your text message.
Jesse: baby girl can we?
You: Sure
15 minutes later, your mom arrives. Jesse opens the door.
Jesse: Hello summer. Nice to see you again.
Your mom: where is y/n?
Jesse: in the bathroom
You come around the corner with Alice.
You: Hi mom
Alice: Hi grandma
Jesse: awwww
You: Alice you have fun
Your mom squats down and Alice walks to your mom. Your mom picks her up
Your mom: we will be back in 3 hours.
Jesse: ok we will be here
You: Yeah. Bye baby and bye mom.
You hug your mom. And they walked out of the house. Jesse closed the door. You and jesse looked at eachother. Then you and jesse run upstairs to the  bedroom.  You and jesse enter the bedroom. Jesse and you start kissing. You take off jesse shirt and shorts. He takes off your shorts and crop top. You get on top of him. You tease him.
Jesse: Baby girl you cant tease me!
You: that is what you think.
Jesse takes off your bra and kisses your boobs. Then he takes off your thong. You pull off his boxers. You started having the nasty like that. You and jesse were a moaning mess.
Jesse: Babyyyygirllllll (he moaned)
You: Jesseeeeeee (you moaned)
Then you stop and then jesse laid you on the bed. Then jesse started eating you out. You couldn't stop moaning. Then jesse grabbed his peepee and he put it in you. You moaned.
You: ugh jesse fuck me (you moaned)
He started going faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster. You couldn't feel anything down there. Then jesse takes it out of you.
Jesse: I'm tired babygirl
You: I'm tired too
Then you and jesse starting kissing which turned into a makeout session. Then he goes down to your neck and leaves a hickey. Then you guys stop and put on your clothes and then you guys went down stairs. Jesse went live on tiktok. You were making tiktoks. You made one of you belly dancing. You were making a tiktok and jesse came behind you and started dancing with you. Then you hear a knock on the door you open the door.
Your mom: Hi I'm back with Alice
Jesse: Hi baby
Alice: hi dada
You: oh wow! Gucci, chanel, Louis Vuitton, supreme, and Yeezys. Mom you didn't have to spend all this money!
Your mom: umm she is my granddaughter and she is so adorable.
You: I know
Jesse grabs the bags and takes them inside.
Your mom: I have to go maybe we can have a girls day. Bye I love you.
Jesse: bye nice meeting you again
Your mom: you too
You hug your mom. Then she drive away. You grab Alice and take her upstairs to go to sleep. You breastfeed her. Jesse watches you.
Jesse: When can I have a turn? (Joking around)
You: Whenever she is done (laughs)
Jesse kisses Alice little head and your lips. Then you lay Alice in the cradle.
You look in the bags. Alice got a little Gucci bag, 3 pink gucci onesies, and Little gucci slides. Then the chanel bag was yours. It had a makeup bag, 2 chanel bags, and a mens chanel bag for jesse. Louis Vuitton stuff, there was a 3 Louis Vuitton onesies and that is it. Supreme was all Jesse's and the Yeezys were for all of us. It was the same pair of yeezys but in different sizes. Then you put Alice in a blue Louis Vuitton onesie. You and jesse lay down for bed. He stares at you.
He whispers: I love you
You whispered: I love you too jesse underhill
You guys feel asleep.

That was the end of the chapter!