Part 1

"Good morning sweetheart“, Steve says with a silly grin as I enter the office at Paramount. “Mornin´ Steve” I growl as I know what´s coming next. “You look great today… I like your shirt” he says with a wink. “Thanks Steve, thank you!” I reply and hurry to my desk, rolling my eyes. 

I don´t like Steve. I don´t like the way he is staring at me. He always tries to hit on me, and he is not really the man of my dreams with his greasy hair and his arrogant behavior. He is always staring at me with a look in his eyes that is just… creepy.

  “Well, maybe you want to come with me for lunch today?” he keeps on following me. As I sit down on my desk he stares right into my cleavage. “Man, I don´t know if I got time for lunch today, I don´t know where to start with my work” I tell him, and it´s not even a lie. “Okay, let me know, honey” Steve winks at me and leaves. I roll my eyes on him again and start to go through my schedule. Time flies as I am doing my work. No, definitely no lunch for me today…. My phone rings. “Judy, come to my office immediately” my boss, Mr. Field tells me. Shit….

 I am quite nervous as I head to Mr. Fields office. What did I fuck up? He sounded really pissed on the phone. It´s my second month here in the company and I had some… let´s call it… starting difficulties. But hey, it wasn´t all my fault! Jack, the guy I was supposed to get help from within the first time here quit his job from one day to the next. 

“Ah, Judy, come in” Mr. Field tells me as I am opening the door. Steve is sitting at the couch next to Mr. Fields desk with a big grin on his face. “Take a seat. We have to talk about something. We have a problem here” he says. Damn! Is he going to fire me? I really wanted this job, the movie industry has always been so fascinating to me, and working for such a big movie studio was a dream come true for me. So I sit down, prepared for everything that might come.

 “Judy, as you know, Jack is no longer here with us.” Damn right, I had to take care of all the shit he left, I think by myself. “I know that you haven´t been here for a long time, but what can I do… I need you for a special job” he tells me. Did I get that right? I raise an eyebrow and lean back in the chair.

  “Steve was going to do a promotion tour through Europe, along with Jack. Now that Jack is gone, I wanted Steve to do this on his own, but he insisted on some support. And he suggested you as Jacks substitute. He has a very high opinion of you and he appreciates your talent.” Mr. Field explains. Yeah, right, my talent. Rather my tits, than my talent.

  “You will have to make sure that interview dates and premieres will take place as arranged, and to help the cast if they need something. You and Steve will be our connection to the guys when they are on the road. You will represent Paramount together.”

  “I don’t know what to say…” I stutter. “Well, I know it´s short-term, but I have no other choice, don´t get me wrong, but you are indeed the only person I could let go for these two weeks. And it´s just some assistance work to help Steve. We´ll start right from the beginning with you when you are back. Jack, that ass, really caught the right time to leave!” Mr. Field says.

 “You know what, I am going to discuss all the details with Judy” Steve interrupts Mr. Field while he gets up. “Come on, I am sure you´re gonna like it. That´s a great experience and you can learn a lot” he grins at me. 

Hm, being on promotion tour would certainly be something big. And it would make no difference to fight off Steve here at the office or somewhere else in the world. “Okay, I am doing it!” I let them know. “Fantastic. Okay, Steve is going to tell you all the details.” 

I´m getting up heading to the door. Steve opens it for me and as we´re about to leave, I turn my head around and ask Mr. Field, which cast we´re going to accompany. “It´s the Avengers cast” he tells me and looks at his laptop again.