Part 6

As I come home from my mums house in the late afternoon, I still got no call from Chris. Damn. I start to get nervous. What is going on her? He promised to call me… was it again all just fun for him? I can´t believe that… I force myself to do something, instead of sitting around and waiting for Chris to call. So I start to clean up my apartment a bit. I put on some music, but I am not able to stop looking at my cell phone, hoping for it to ring.

An hour later, I hear a well known sound. My cell phone. “1 new message”, it says. I open it, but don´t know the number.

“Hey gorgeous. Sorry for not calling, been kinda busy. Please don’t worry – don’t forget what I promised you. I will fix it all. I need to see you soon. Chris.”

I read it over and over again, but I can´t find something in it, that would make me feel good. He´s with Sam. Maybe in the same room right now. I just know it. What am I supposed to answer to that? I try to stay as cool as possible.

“When can I see you? I am missing you."

When will he tell Sam about me? About US? When? I want to ask him. I need to know. But I am too afraid of it. I don´t wanna put pressure on him.

“Can we meet tomorrow evening? I miss your lips on mine. Your soft skin. I miss this feeling I get when my hands slide over your body. C”

You have no idea how much I am missing you at the moment, Chris…

 I type fast. “Can’t wait for tomorrow then. We have a lot to catch up to. After that one in the storage room, you left me craving for more “

Writing those words and thinking about him, feeling him again, that really turns me on. Damn, I wish he could be here right now…

“You’ll get much  more of that honey… everyday, if you want me to. I gotta go now. I will see you tomorrow! I’ll sure be thinking about you, sweetheart.”

 Damn, dare you stop writing now. I am afraid I´ll again have to wait.

Finally the day is over. I took a day off for tomorrow at the office, telling my boss I had to help my mum with some stuff. I wasn´t able to focus since Chris’ messages. I need to have him here with me again! And I don´t wanna make Chris leave right after this evening, I want him to stay with me over night and I want to have time for him on the next day, although I know that we won´t be able to spend the day like every other couple. My heart is racing as I open the door for him. He gives me a smile and hugs me, followed by a soft kiss.

“Hey honey… mmmhhh, you smell so wonderful” he whispers into my ear. “It´s so good to have you in my arms again” he says and looks into my eyes. He pulls me a bit closer and holds me firmly. “Listen Judy, first of all I wanna apologize… for everything I fucked up… for leaving that way…” he rests his forehead on mine.

“I know I hurt you… but I was afraid of my own feelings…” I don´t reply. I wanna let him tell me everything. “I am so sorry… but I am sure now… I wanna have you with me, you hear me?” he says and kisses me again.

“Come here” I tell him and pull him over to the couch. We snuggle down side by side and we don´t talk for a while. We´re just kissing, hugging, caressing each other. His hands slide under my shirt, stroking softly over my skin… “I am going to tell her” Chris finally says. “It´s not going to be easy… but I can´t be with her any longer.” He strokes over my cheek with his finger.  “Are you sure?” I whisper. Afraid of this all being just a dream. Afraid of being just a little affair for him.