Part 7

JUDYS PLACE

“Chris…” I murmur, quite surprised to see him again. “I had to see you right after this…” he tells me as he gets in and closes the door. “What? After what?” I ask him, well knowing deep inside of me, that he is talking about him and Sam having this one important conversation.

He pulls me close and rests his forehead on mine. “It´s over Judy…I told her. I told her that I love you!” he whispers. I pull him close, bury my face in his neck… and I can´t help but start crying. “Hey, baby… what´s wrong?” he asks me and strokes over my back. “Nothing” I murmur. “It´s just…. I am so happy that you´re here with me now… that you´re mine…” I say and look into his eyes again. “Yes baby… I am all yours…. and I´ll never leave you again” he says and gives me a kiss.

We spend a beautiful afternoon together, talking, laughing, making plans, just like an average couple. I feel great, and now we don´t have to hide any longer. Chris always touches me, kisses me, and hugs me. I couldn´t be happier. “Baby, me and Jeremy are going to New York tomorrow for a few days. Interviews and stuff.” he then tells me. “Would you like to spend some days with me when I am back? We can go wherever you want to. Just the two of us. What do you think?” he says and caresses my cheek.

“Sounds wonderful to me” I reply with a little kiss. “But I have to work… I don´t think I can stay at home again.” “Well, then let´s just spend our evenings together, okay? Just you and me… there´s so much we need to talk about… and so much other things we have to do” he says with a grin. “I think we could do that” I let him know with a smile.

He then gets serious again. “And I have to talk to Sam again. She´s got lots of stuff in my house, you know. We have to settle that. We´ve been sharing this house for nearly a year, you know…” he tells me. “Will she move out without…. making trouble?” I ask him. “It is my house, I bought it long before I met Sam.” he lets me know. “I am sure it will take some time, before everything is finally settled… but all that counts is, that we can be together know” he tells me and takes me in his strong arms again.

A FEW DAYS LAER

After that great day I spent with Chris, my mood has been fantastic of course. I happily head into the office and drop my bag. “Hey, good morning Judy!” Joan comes over. “Hey, what´s up with you, you´re smiling all over your face” she asks me with a wink. I hesitate. I would love to tell everybody about me and Chris – but I don´t know if I should do it. I am working for his movie company, and it´s all just at the beginning. So I decide to keep it to myself.

“Oh, nothing special… I am just in a great mood today!” I let her now. “Nothing special…. but maybe someone special, ha?” she winks at me and I blush. “You´ll be the first to know, I promise” I tell her and smile at her.  Joans phone rings. She answers it and smiles. “Yeah, nice to hear from you too, Mister!” she says and giggles. She keeps on chatting, and when she´s finished she tells me: “Judy, Jeremy told me to say hi to you! And he wants me to give you a hug from Chris!” she winks at me. I am sure I am blushing right now. “Oh, Jeremy… he´s making fun as always. Where is he?” I ask, well knowing that they are in  New York already. “They are at the MTV studio… preparing for their interview and he…”

MTV. I don´t hear what she is telling me, cos in that moment I realize that Sam might be there at the studio as well. My heart aches, and I feel jealousy coming up.

As I am leaving the office, I can hear someone calling my name. I turn around – and there are two guys with cameras, starting to take pictures of me. “What are you doing?” I yell at them, totally confused about what´s happening here.