Part 10

AUDLT CONTENT

MOMS HOUSE

“Alright, I want you to introduce to my mom Janice. Mom – this is Chris.”

She gets up and finally smiles at him, shakes his hands. ”It´s a pleasure to meet you” Chris starts.

“So, you are the one that causes those sparks in my daughters eyes?” she asks him. Chris blushes. “I hope so” he replies and smiles. “Do you guys want a cup of coffee, or tea?” She gets up and takes Chris’ arm. “You know what,  you do that, and I´ll have a little conversation with this young man here” she says and they both leave towards the living room.

I love seeing Chris with my mum. He is obviously nervous, and I enjoy seeing him sitting there next to her, shy, always trying to say the right things. “Excuse me for a moment” my mum suddenly says and leaves us alone. Chris looks at me with a little smile. “Are you okay baby?” I ask him and take his hand. “Your mum is really nice, I hope she likes me” he says. “Oh, of course” I assure him. “Hey… you know what?” I whisper and give him a sexy smile. “What?” he grins. I sit down on his lap and twirl a strain of his hair with my finger. “I like that shy-boy-thing here…” I whisper and look into his eyes, then give him a soft kiss on his neck. “What?” he laughs and grabs my hands. “Stop it, your mum is gonna be back in a second” he tells me. “That´s exactly what I mean…” I grin and give him a kiss.

“Stop it now” he interrupts me witha serious look on his face. In that moment my mum comes in. “Well, I guess you don´t want another cup of tea, huh?” she says and winks at Chris, who blushes over this. God, he look so sweet right now, I could just eat him up. I don´t know why, but it kind of turns me on to see him like this. “Okay mum, we wanted to leave anyway” I let her know and we get up. I put our cups on a tray and move towards the kitchen, but Chris takes it out of my hands. “Let me help you baby” he says and follows my mum, who is carrying a plate with cookies back to the kitchen. I watch them together, talking and laughing. And then my mum gives Chris a little hug. I feel so happy about that, because my mums opinion means so much to me. I say goodbye to her, so does Chris, and as she hugs me she whispers into my ear: “He´s gorgeous, Judy.” I smile at her. “I know mum, I know…”

We both arrive at my apartment, and as Chris gets out of his car I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. “Where did we stop, huh?” I ask him and let my hands slide down to his ass to squeeze it gently. “Mmhhm... if this is your reaction to a visit at your mothers place, we should do this more often” he grins. I take his hand and we get to my door, and while I´m unlocking it Chris comes close and kisses my neck, his beard tickling me. “Stop it” I laugh and open the door. Once inside he grabs me and pulls me close. He rubs his nose against mine and softly kisses me. We move to the couch and snuggle down on it, where Chris takes off his jacket. “So, my beard was tickling you, how about that.” he asks and starts tickling my stomach. “Stop it, damn!” I laugh and try to push his hands away. And right as he lets his hands slide under my shirt, his phone rings. “Oh damn…” he sighs. “Sorry hun…”

He sits up and so do I, wrapping my arms around him. “Yeah?” he answers the phone and then laughs. “Of course you´re disturbing here, you always do!” He winks at me. I snuggle close to him and rest my head on his shoulder. “Yes, I am.” – “Oh, shut up!” he laughs. “Tomorrow? Don´t know, maybe we could do that, yeah… I´m gonna talk to my little lady about that. Okay, thanks dude, bye!” he finally hangs up the phone. “My friend Mike... he asks if we wanna have lunch with him and his girlfriend Jenny tomorrow. She´s curious to meet you!” Chris tells me. “Oh, okay… we could do that if you want to!” I let him know. I am feeling good about him wanting to meet his friends, and it´s good to know that the others all accept me. “You´ll like Jenny, she is …” he starts, but I interrupt him by leaning back down and pulling him with me. “Shut up now and kiss me…” I tell him, and with a grin he does…

 His hands slide under my shirt, softly caressing my breasts. I wrap my legs around his and pull off his shirt. I slightly scratch my nails into his back and my mouth slides down his neck, gently sucking on his skin. He lifts me up and without interrupting our kiss he carries me to my bed. We lay down, me on him, and I slowly take off my shirt. I bend down to cover his chest with soft kisses, slowly going down to his toned stomach, until I reach his jeans. I look at him and give him a smile. He forms the words “I love you” with his lips and smiles, so I give him a “I love you too” back and open his belt and the buttons of his jeans. I take them off and get back to sit on him, kissing him tenderly. His hands glide over my body, the touch of his hands make me melt. He takes of my bra and gets close to me. He sucks on my nipples, while I pull his head close to my chest. He then pushes me back into the sheets and takes off the rest of my clothes just to come back close to me. “Baby, I really wanna feel you right now…” he whispers into my ear. Yeah, forget the foreplay I say to myself and grab his ass and press my body against his. I hastily pull off his boxers and let him shove into me… our bodies move in a slow rhythm, and we look into each other’s eyes. I never got such an intense feeling with anyone else I slept. He just has to touch me, and my body heats up and I get lost. And feeling him inside me… knowing that he´s mine, and that he is feeling the same for me, that means the world to me.

He searches for my lips, his tongue softly touching them. So I open my mouth and let my tongue slip out a bit, to touch his. He forces his tongue into my mouth then, he´s kissing me harder now. I let my hands slide over his strong shoulders, down his back, over his warm skin. His mouth gets down to my neck, as he knows that this totally turns me on. He breathes against my skin, his tongue running over it. I wrap my legs around his waist to let him come even deeper into me. “Baby, I love you” he moans against my neck, he pushes harder now. “I love you too” I reply softly, and he again looks into my eyes, giving me a smile. “You have no idea how much I love being with you… feeling you…” he whispers and I close his lips with a demanding kiss.

I gently push him off me and make him lay down so I can get in control now. I sit on him now, grabbing down to touch his cock. I slowly lead it to my clit and then let him slide into me. I move slowly and he has his eyes closed again, his mouth slightly open, breathing heavily. My hands resting on his chest, I move my hips and let myself go. I wish this would never end… Chris’ muscles strain, his face showing pleasure and pain at the same time, as he seems to be holding himself back from coming. “Baby, slow down…. I don´t wanna finish this yet… “ he groans, so I sit still for a moment. He looks at me, gets up and holds me close.

He rests his head on my chest. “You drive me crazy, you know that?” he whispers and then grabs my head to pull it close for a kiss. I start moving again, and as he scratches over my back, I feel ready to come as well. We share a passionate kiss, and our orgasms shake through our bodies right at the same time…

After our little afternoon-love-making, we lie in my be, side by side, holding hands. But we can´t lay here for eternity. “Baby, I guess we should get out of bed” I finally tell him and bend over him to give him a quick kiss. We agree to see each other the next day, as I really want to get out and meet some of my friends I haven´t seen in a while. “Okay baby, see you tomorrow then… and behave!” he tells me and points at me. “I´ll try my best” I tease him and he pulls me close. “You better do” he smiles and gives me a kiss. “I´ll give you a call tomorrow morning, to let you know when we´ll meet with my friends. I´ll pick you up, okay?” I nod and smile at him and watch after him as he leaves. He winks at me as he gets into his car, and I got butterflies in my stomach…

I get back into my flat with a huge smile and take a shower first. Hundreds of thoughts go through my head. I´ll be back at work on Monday. What will they say? I am sure they all read about me and Chris. I am kind of afraid of being at the office, because I am sure there will be lots of talk. And I wonder if me being with him will have an effect on my job? Will my boss have a problem with this? I try not to think about that.