Part 3

- PART TWO WAS SET PRIVATE DUES TO ADULT CONTENT. IF YOU WANNA READ IT PLEASE FOLLOW ME, OTHERWISE YOU ARE GONNA MISS THE IMPORTANT PART :(

LONDON

We arrive a day before the premiere in London. I am going through some plans with Steve in a conference room. “Alright, I am done for today” he tells me. “I will finish here and then leave as well” I tell him. Steve gets up and leaves and I start packing all the documents. Suddenly the door is swung open.

Chris steps in. I rush up, grab my bag and try to leave the room, but Chris blocks the door. “Please stay here for one second…” I hesitate. “What´s up Chris?” I finally ask him. I gotta talk to him sooner or later.

“I really think we need to talk… ” he says. “I don´t think there´s anything left to say, do you?” I let him know and fold my hands in front of my chest. I am so mad at him right now. “I think we have a lot to talk about” he says. “Why? What´s the use of talking about what happened?” I tell him. “I told you to forget what happened. It was a mistake.”

“Don´t even think that you don´t mean more to me like that – it wasn´t a mistake at all to me!” Chris states in a serious voice. He comes close to me and caresses my cheek. God… his touches are so out of this world…

“I really like you Judy… …” he pulls me close and rubs his nose against mine. Damn… he´s driving me crazy… “Chris, just stop it… we shouldn´t do that… it´s not right…” I try to fight my feelings and his strong arms off. “Damn, I know, but it sure feels right, don´t you think so?” He looks into my eyes. “I can´t do that…” I whisper. “I know it´s crazy … but we´ll find a way, no?” he whispers back at me and gives me a little smile… those eyes of him… they make me melt. I close my eyes. He gives me a little kiss and I open my eyes again. “Can I be with you tonight honey?” he whispers and gives me another little kiss.

“Please… I need you tonight… you ignoring me, that drives me mad! I miss your touch!” Hearing those words from him sends shivers down my spine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, biting his lip gently. “So… may I come to your room later?” he asks me again. I nod with a smile and want to kiss him again, as we are interrupted by Jeremy, who´s coming into the room. We both take our hands off, stepping away from each other. Jeremy looks at me, then at Chris, then back at me. “What the fuck is going on here?” he asks. “Uhm, nothing. I was just about to leave.” I tell him and head out of the room.

JEREMY AND CRHIS

“What´s going on here?” Jeremy asks Chris again. “It´s none of your business, okay?” Chris tells Jeremy and wants to leave, but Jeremy is holding him back. “Man, what are you doing?“ “I told you, it´s none of your fucking business, okay? Let me go!” Chris replies angrily. “Look, I really think you should get your private life into order, man, because you can´t keep going on that way, you hear me? I am serious! I know that you spent the night with her, okay? I saw her shoes lying on your hotel room floor that morning?” Jeremy bawls back.

“Oh, so you´re having a problem with the way I am living my life?” Chris pushes Jeremy away. “Yes, I do! And I think cheating on your fianceé and breaking this girls heart isn´t the smartest thing you´ve ever done! Judy is a nice girl! If you fucked her for fun, well, I guess it isn´t right, but if so, leave her alone! And if you have feelings for her, then you should think about telling Sam! Do you think I am an idiot? We all know that you and Sam have troubles! You changed, man! Think about that! I am not in a position to tell you what to do, but I am not willing to see that you´re wasting your time with a relationship that doesn´t make you happy at all, okay? You´re not the same person any more!” Jeremy stops yelling at Chris and gazes at him.