Part 2

I try to say something, but he closes my lips with a soft kiss.

I don´t know how long Chris is kissing me. But I know that this may be the most wonderful kiss I have ever gotten. But I know that this is not right. Not here, not now. Not in that way. “Chris…. “I interrupt his kiss – “we shouldn´t do that…. that´s not right”… I let him know. “I think it´s more than right…I know that now… I should have done this much earlier…” he whispers and kisses me again. His arms hold me tight and I just give in. 

“Let´s go” he says while he is helping me to get up. “Please spend the night with me Judy” he says and looks into my eyes. “Please… I want to feel you tonight…” 

Somehow we manage to get back to his room without being seen. I turn around and see him standing there at the door, staring at me. I smile at him, a bit embarrassed. Is this really happening? Should we do that? “You look so beautiful” he whispers as he comes up to me. He starts kissing my neck; his hands are all over my body. Damn, I know I shouldn’t do that. But he smells great, and his kisses and touches are out of this world. So I don´t fight my desire and I let him take off my shirt…

He takes me in his arms and holds me tightly, covering my neck with kisses. I let my hands slide under his shirt. His skin is warm and soft, and I wanna see him without it, so I start pulling it up, Chris takes his arms off me and takes his shirt off. His body is so hot, a flat belly, a muscular chest…

I start kissing it, and let my tongue run over it tenderly. I search for his mouth again to kiss him. Chris opens my bra and caresses my breasts. I reach out for his belt to open it and slowly open up his jeans. I wanna feel every inch of him…

Chris watches me opening the buttons on his jeans. I´m only guessing what´s on his mind right now, but I am willing to do what he might be thinking. I go down on my knees and pull down his jeans and boxer shorts and put my hands around his d+ck. He´s hard as a rock, and that really heats me up. I love to make a man longing for me…

I softly stroke up and down... Chris wraps his fingers into my hair. I can see a drop of prec um appearing on the tip of his cock… I look up at him, finding him gazing at me with a look full of desire in his eyes. “You want me to lick that up?” I whisper…

“God Judy…” he moans… I take that as a yes and I am willing to do my best to please him. So I let my tongue run over it, still softly stroking. I open my mouth and let him in, and he slowly pushes into me.

“Baby that feels so good” he whispers and I was just thinking the same. I can´t wait for him to slam into me hard and deep, and I can feel I am getting wet over this thought.

“Come here baby” he whispers and grabs my hand to make me get up. “Let me feel you…” he kisses me softly while he unzips my skirt. “Take it off” he tells me and his wish is my command.” He gets out of his pants as well, pulls me close and kisses me again. We´re stumbling over to the bed, not interrupting our kiss. 

I lay down pulling Chris with me. His hands slide over my body as he is covering my neck and chest with his kisses, softly licking and sucking on my skin. It drives me insane, I am about to totally lose control – and I let him know that. “I want you to lose control… I want us to lose control…” he says and looks into my eyes for a moment. He then moves downwards, sucking on my skin, and finally starts licking over my cl it. His hands holding my waist, he keeps on licking and sucking, and now THIS really drives me insane. “Chris…” I moan and grab his hair.

He moves onto my thighs, his hands caressing my body, and then he comes up and lays on me, his body resting on his elbows. I can feel his c*ck, and I just want him to be inside me. “I wanna feel you…” I tell him. “You wanna use protection?” he asks me with a caring look. “I am on the pill” I tell him and we both smile at each other and share another kiss.