Chapter 53

Celine's

My eyes widened because of what Deanna did. She just introduced me ti her family that Im her fiancé and that they should forget about Jema because she's her ex.

I know that that's not what she really meant to say. I know her eyes to well that it even says what's the truth behind of what she said. Sinabi niya lang yun para mapaniwala sila at makalimutan niya si Jema.

That's the truth, and I already know it since from the start. She's inlove with Jema, and Jema's inlove with her. Why would I fool myself that she really mean it? That she love me? No. That she cares for what I feel? No. Everything is fake, and so as the wedding. Im planning to-

"Hi." My thinking got interrupted when the mom of Deanna sat beside me. Im here at the balcony of our room.

"Hello po, tita." I smiled.

"Iha, gaano na kayo katagal ni Deanna?" Im not prepared for this. Hot seat.

"A-ah, u-hm t-tita." I don't know what to say.

She chuckled a bit that made me curious.

"I knew it. You and Deanna were never real, right Celine?" I stared at her. "Look, it's really none of my business of what the both of you have. But I know, as a mother and as a female, I know that everything's fake." I didn't talk and listened to her instead.

Mother really knows the truth behind every story.

"Celine, Im the one who's making a favor to you. Let Deanna go and let her be with her happiness. I know that my husband is controlling the both of you just for the company's sake." She paused.

"I know that you're just forced to get married with her and to continues the wedding. Anak, there's still time to fight for yourself. To fight for what is right, that love shouldn't be forced and life shouldn't be controlled." I saw her tears falling down and sniffed. I chuckled because of what she did and hugged her.

You have to let go of the person you love. I need to give her back to her happiness, because her happiness is not me. And I will never be.

After we talk, I walked in back to our room. I saw Deanna happily playing with her siblings and her niece. That's the kind of happiness that I want to see, and I'll just see her "ear to ear" smile when she and Jema got back together.

"Oh, where are you going Ced?" I got schocked when someone walked in beside me. It was Ate Kianna.

"Galanza's." I calmly said and saw her jaw dropped. I knew this would be her reaction.

"Are you kidding? Why are you going to the Galan-" I covered her mouth, she talk so loud!

"Shush, ate Kianns. Someone might hear us. Lower down your voice please." I whispered.

"Okay, okay. Im sorry. But seriously, why are you even going there?"

"Give her Deanna back. That's her property eh. Diba nga, thou shall not steal?" I giggled. It's true though, Deanna's not mine. She's attached with Jema. Jema owns her freaking heart and her freaking soul to the point that she'll die and feel that she lost everything because she lost her everything.

"Just wish me luck, ate Kianns." I gave her a smile and she nodded. I quietly opened the door, not disturbing the Wong in there mingling session with each other.

What happened between the both of us - Deanna, was all wrong, she just lost her control that time and so am I. Her emotions took her over that's why she did that thing. It was all emotions.

I drove to Jema's place, how did I know? Diana Mae, or should I say Tots Carlos? I got her number from Jia. Tots texted me the address of Jema last week before we got here in Manila.

I also found out that Tots is inlove with Jema, and she's an old friend of Deanna. But they're now strangers to each other, because they fell in love with one girl. Ang ganda mo talaga, Jema.

I didn't notice that Im already infront of their house. I heard someone singing inside, perhaps they're having a videoke? I took a deep breath, turned off my car's engine and picked up my sling bag.

I hopped out of my car and pushed the doorbell button.

"Yes? Anong kailangan ni-" A small girl was the one who opened the gate.

"Hi, Im Celine Domingo." I offered my hands but she didn't shook it so I pulled it back. Nakakahiya.

"Deanna's fiancé?" She raised her brow at me. "Anong kailangan mo? Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Sunod sunod niyang tanong. I felt a little bit nervous.

"Si Jema. Gusto ko siyang makausap, kailangan ko siyang makausap." I seriously said. But then again, she raised her brow at me and looked at me from head to toe. What's wrong with her?

"At bakit? Para ipamukha sakanya na ikakasala na si Deanna-" She got interrupted when someone came out beside her.

"Uy, Ate Ella sinong kaus-" It's Jema. "C-Celine. Uy! A-anong ginagawa mo d-dito?"

"Pwede ba kitang makausap Jema?" She took a glance behind her and looked at the girl beside her. After the looking at everything, she nod at me and signed the girl that everything will be okay.

Kakausapin ko lang naman si Jema, hindi ko siya lalamunin. Casual talking.

"Ano bang paguusapan natin, Celine?" We are walking and I don't even know where we are going.

"I just want to say that Im sorry, for hurting you. I mean, Im the reason kung bakit kayo nagkakaganito, ni Deanna. Jema, sayo si Deanna. Ikaw ang mahal niya, kayo ang nararapat para sa isa't isa."

"Bakit mo ba sinasabi sakin to, Celine? Ikakasal na kayong dalawa. Ako, masaya na ako sa kung anong meron ako. Masaya ako na yung taong mahal ko alam kong mapupunta sa mabuting tao at mamahalin siya higit pa sa makakaya. Mapupunta siya sa taong mas nakakabuti para sakanya, yung tanggap ng tatay niya. Hindi ako yun Celine, ikaw yun." A tear fell down. This girl is sacrificing so much, both of them. Para sa ikakasiya nila pareho, todo todo rin yung isasakripisyo nila para sa isa't isa. Kahit pa ikakasakit nila.

"Tska Celine, masaya ako para sainyong dalawa. Kahit masakit, sige. Masaya ako kasi alam kong magiging masaya din kayo. Akalain mo yun? Yung taong nakalimutan ko, na ngayon naaalala ko na lahat ng kung anong meron kami. Mapupunta at matatali na sa iba." She forced a smile.

"I-Im sorry Jema, Im really sorry. I'll make it up to you. Im sorry." She stopped and gave me a tight hug. Yung alam mong wala siyang tanim na masamang loob. Yung alam mong nasasaktan na siya pero ayos lang, kasi alam mong mahal na mahal niya si Deanna. That's true love, and you can't take that away sa mga taong nagmamahalan ng totoo. Kaya nga true love, diba? Kasi totoo. Kahit masakit, mahal parin nila yung tao.

"Ibabalik ko siya sayo Jema. At the end of the day, it's you whom she'll run to. You're her home, her happiness, her queen. You are her everything that she don't wanna lose, and I'll return her back to her owner. Back to you."

Announcement:
Hi guys! Sipag ko ba mag-update? Ngayon lang yern! HAHAHAHA