Chapter 4 ( Edited)

Right now, I have a guy on top of me and there's probably something wrong with him. All I said to him was a simple 'no' and he was smiling. It was as if no one has ever said 'no' to him before. 

I remember a guy I use to date, he didn't like that I refused him almost every time he came over. He clearly didn't get the hint I was dropping at him. In college, I was known as the Ball Crusher. The girls in the dormitories thought that it was weird how I didn't fear anything. I was able to grab a man and not feel embarrassed about it. Whenever a guy tried to hurt a girl, I was there to save the day. I was the hero and the villain at the same time. I'm starting to miss the old days. 

"Follow me," he said as he pulled me up, dragging me to the door. I tried to get loose from his grip but he was too strong. 

"I have something I want to give to you."

"Whatever it is, I don't want it," I answered childishly.

"I'm positive that you want it."

"No! Let go of me," he squeezed my shoulders as he pulled me in, embracing me in his strong arms.

"This is the second time you've said no to me," he whispered in my ear, a hint of something unpleasent hidden in his words. For the first time in my life I was truly scared of a man. My heart began beating fast and hard, it felt as if it was going to jump out of my body. Hairs on my neck and back started rising, my legs gave out on me. 

"Don't you think, you deserve a punishment?" He asked calmly.  Why was he so calm? I felt his hands grip onto my shirt as he violently teared it off of me. I was so shocked that I had no words for him.

We were standing in front of his bedroom door, he threw my torn shirt in somewhere in his messy room. He stared at my breasts. I glared at his devil-like face. You want to play games? I can play. This is no different than those times with my mother's so called 'boyfriends'. I undid my bra and threw it in the room.

Connor looked at my chest like in a trance, like he couldn't look away. No words were exchanged. The look on his face was the same as on Edea's, when she first saw these. Disgust, disappointment, and hatred. He touched the scar above my left breast then looked at the two fang marks on the right.

 "As you can see, I'm very familiar with your kind. I've seen far scarier things than you," I spoke confidently even though I'm scared.

"How?" he whispered to me.

"I'm not stupid, I just choose to be. Would you like to see more of my battle scars?" I smiled at him, not letting him see me cry. Really I wanted to let the tears fall, but I couldn't... not now, not yet. He gritted his teeth, it was understandable for him to be angry, I guess. But then again why would he be angry? His kind is the one that caused this all.

"Who did this?" He asked as if he was ready to kill. I laughed at that. What is he going to do now. What's done is done. It's in the past. It cannot be changed.

"Men. Shall we go? I'm getting a little chilly," I must seem like a crazy person. 

Edea and I are ten years apart, at first it was only me and my mother. Then came Edea's father. He was nice, kind, and he loved us. When my sister was eight, he left us. Strange men started to follow mom. She started to bring them home and slowly they would find themselves moving into Edea's room. That's when I started making deals, just to protect her. It's true, I'm a virgin, but that never stopped them from violating me. 'Blood Bag', as they called me. 'Virgin's blood is the best,' one of them said. I had once gone to church , where Father Able had helped me. I told him of my sister's curse and he gave me a necklace for her to wear.

"Edea don't ever take this off, okay? It will protect you when I can't," I said to her the night before I left. To my surprise those strange men stayed away. I was able to leave without no worry and fear. In the end I still lost her.