Chapter 12

His bright red eyes watched my every move. I knew he could hear my heart, and see the blood that flowed through my veins. He was a pretender, and I was the pray. The reason why I'm saying this is because he has not eaten since he has returned. I had offered my blood but he refused and now, if he wanted, he could drink me dry. "Would you help, feed my hunger?" he whispered. His cool breath made me shiver.

"I don't think I can help," I felt chills run down my back. I had to leave, I'm starting to panic. I know I wanted this, him touching me, to see me, to... love me. I know it's stupid, we just met and I felt like I knew him. But something's pulling me back.

"All you need to do," he brought me closer to him. "Is to give yourself to me. Give me your soul and body, forever." It was true that his eyes, angered me, scared me but I didn't care. I wanted him. Our lips brushed each other, both of us started to breathe heavily. My heart pounded as I adjusted myself on him. God, I knew that he could hear it and I wanted him too. I wanted to give it to him so badly. The moment he invaded my mouth, my blood sang. I wanted more, I felt a strange feeling under my stomach, the type of feeling that told me I was scared yet enjoying what was going to happen next.

Our lips broke apart so we would breath, I felt like my heart was going to explode. Our eyes met, his eyes were redder then usual. Not only that but I felt his staff grow a little bigger. He placed his hands under my clothes, running his hands on my hips and up until he found my breasts. "You're so beautiful," he smiled. He smiled, it was the first time I saw so much love in a smile, not only in his smile but in his eyes. I wanted to cry, hug, and love him. It was the first time that someone said I was beautiful when knowing about my scars. Cupping one breast, he pulled one hand out of my shirt and placed it on my cheek. Pulling me in, he invaded my mouth once more. "Nina," he whispered.

Pushing him back, "Nina?" I asked, arching my left eyebrow. Who was Nina?

He blinked for a moment as his eyes turned back to it original color. "Dawn," it sounded like a question. "So it was a dream," he turned his head away from me as I held my breath. I got off of him before something else happened. I adjusted my clothes as Connor shuffled in the bed. "I didn't-"

"Clearly," I had interrupted him. I refused to look at him, I refuse. "I need you to watch River for me, I'll be back in one hour."

"Were do you think you're going?" his voice was commanding. Walking to the door, I felt the familiar wind hitting my body. He stood in front of me with a sly smile on his face. "I don't believe I gave you permission," he looked me up and down, and came back up but stopped when looking at my chest. My heart was still in a steady beat. I looked him in the eye, challenging him.

"When did I ask for you permission?" I saw a vain pop out of his neck as he stood still. He was trying to scare me but I was too hurt. He was in love, and with another woman. I'm just fooling myself. "Move out of my way, I have stuff to do," I calmly said.

"And what would that be?" he got his face close to mine. For a moment I thought he would blow fire out of his mouth.

"Why do you care?" I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my left arm.

"I'm your master," he yelled squeezing my arm.

"You will never be by master," pulling my arm with all my might, I got to the door and opened it. "And I will never be yours," shutting the door softly, I could hear him shuffling some stuff inside. Looking at the ceiling I held my tears from falling. I'm okay, I told myself. But that only made me want to cry even harder. Rubbing my eyes, I took a deep breath. Letting it out I headed down the hallway.

I won't let this brake me. Once I find out what happened to the other girls, maybe just maybe I can help Connor. Not only help him but myself as well. I can't stay here any longer then I have, I have to solve this before I to fall in the same fate as the others.