Perfect turned to nightmare

***Flash back: On their date***

So work is ending in 10 minutes and I'm a little nervous. Seeley is too busy hanging out with Brennan all the time to even know what's going on, and I prefer it that way. I mean, I don't want him scaring the shiz out of Vincent and I honestly want him and Brennan to date. I'm gonna stop being nervous and get my purse. After finding my purse 10 minutes later, I go find Vincent. I see him and Hodgins debating on who's the king of the lab. I try to hold it in, but I can't help but burst out laughing. They both look at me and Hodgins come up to me.
"Okay Kristen, who would you say is the king of the lab? Me or Vincent?" He asks.
"Ha! I'm not getting involved with this." I say.
"I will continue to debate this tomorrow, but now I'm going to get coffee." Vincent says and walks up to me.
I smile and we leave. We go to a cute little coffee place and it's so nice here. We sit near a window while drinking French vanillas.
"So Hodgins is challenging you at being the king of the lab huh." I say.
"Yes and I think he's gonna make himself king of the lab no matter what." He says.
"That sounds like him." I say with a laugh and he laughs too.
So we talk and laugh until midnight, when the guy that works there told us he was closing up.
"Wow, it's been almost 4 hours." I say.
"Did you know time seems to go faster when your enjoying yourself?" . He asks. I simply nod, smiling.
Then we start walking to the parking lot and I realize we took Vincent's car. Mines still at the parking lot at the lab.
"Hey I left my car at the lab, so I'm gonna go." I say.
"I can drive you." He says.
"No thanks, I feel like walking but thanks for the coffee, I had fun." I say.
"You sure you don't want me to drive you?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm sure, but thanks."
"Oh and me too, but um there's something I wanna do..." He says.
"Wha-" I start but was cut off when he put his lips on mine. No doubt about it, I kissed him back. His lips were soft and he smelled like mint. But then he pulled away and started blushing.
"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask, not able to wipe the smile from my face.
"Definitely."He says, returning the smile. I give him a peck on the lips, wave and start walking away.
I got to the parking lot at the lab 10 minutes later. I still had that smile on my face. All I can think is Nothing can ruin this and I start to hear running. I turn around just in time to get knocked out. My last thought before slipping into darkness was I freaking jinxed it....