Unexpected

When Angela was done with doing my makeup and choosing my outfit, I could hardly recognize myself. I looked gorgeous, but I still don't understand why I have to be so fancy. My hints so far is that Seeley has good news, Vincent's gonna be there and I'm all fancied up. I look at the time and freak.

"Angela!! Hurry up, your coming with me!" I yell.

"Fine, let's go." She says and we get into my car and drive. Once there, I get out with Angela and we walk to the Jeffersonian.

"Angela, I honestly think I'm over dressed." I say.

"That's what you think right now." She whispers, but I heard it.

"Seriously, what is going on Ange?!" I ask.

"Just go in there, and you'll find out." She says while smiling evilly.

"Whatever."I say and walk in. At first, I don't see anything but then I see...oh my god.

There are light everywhere and balloons. There's wine, desserts, everything looks so beautiful. There's a sign hanging up that says Bullet proof. Haha. And I look to my right to see everyone dressed up smiling. Wow, Angela was right, I'm not over dressed. The guys are in tuxedos and the women are in beautiful dresses.

"Oh my god guys, thank you. This is so beautiful." I say.

"Not as beautiful as you." Seeley, Vincent and Hodgins say at the same time.

Wow that was creepy.

"Awe thanks guys. You guys look handsome. And girls, you guys look gorgeous." I say.

"So do you!" They say.

***Later on***

I am totally drunk, and everyone else mostly is. Vincent ended up with his arm around my waist and I was basically laughing at anything anyone said. Like I said, drunk.

"I think I should go home." I say.

"Yeah, that's a good idea Kristen." Seeley says.

"I'll take her." Vincent says.

"You're just as drunk as she is." Hodgins says.

"I know, we'll walk. Bye guys." Vincent says. And we leave.

Problem when I'm drunk, I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Your hot." I giggle. Vincent blushes deep red.

"Oh don't be shy." I say.

"Uh, I, uh, um..." He stutters.

Eventually, we end up at my apartment.

"Hey, why don't you come in for some coffee before you leave. Get sobered up." I say.

"Sure, that's a good idea." Vincent says.

Then he comes in, I start making coffee and after that, everything gets interessting...