Freaking out

***Vincent P.O.V***
As soon as the call ended, I called Booth, cause he's her brother. Which was kinda scary cause he kept screaming at me. He is scary. I am pretty sure he is going to attack me if he finds out I kissed her.
I'm actually still confused on why the grave digger called me instead of Kristen's brother or her best friends but killers are strange. Yeah she or he only kidnaps them, but it's her or his fault that they die. I feel extremely guilty, I should have insisted that I drive her to the parking lot but even so, the grave digger would've waited for me to leave. So as soon I ended the call with Booth, he called everyone and made them wake up and go to the lab. Even though it's 1:00am, when they heard it was about Kristen, they instantly got up. We're all freaking out at the lab and I have to repeatedly say what happen over andover. I've been told that I am a wuss but wouldn't you be if it was someone 2 or 3 times bigger than you. I'm saying this because Booth keeps asking why I was with her and what we were doing. I told him everything except the kiss.
"You sure that's all?" Booth asks.
"Yes." I say, nervous.
"I see that you're sweating, so tell me now." Booth demanded.
"I don't want to" I say.
Then he grabbed me by the shirt.
"I'm not asking again." Booth says.
Oh my god, he is scaring me.
"It's nothing bad I swear!" I say.
"Then what?!" He yelled.
"MeandKristenonlykissed." I say fast.
"You kissed my sister?" He asks.
"Yes, please do not kill me." I say, terrified.
"No, actually I'm okay with it."He says.
-Is this some sort of trick? Because I'd rather you hit me now then surprise me later." I ask.
"No. It's just you're a squint, so you couldn't hurt her easily. But let me tell you..." he starts.
He goes right in my face.
"If you EVER hurt her, I will hunt you down." Booth says.
I gulp.
"I do not have any intentions of hurting her." I say.
"Okay, so now that we have all that cleared up, let's find Kristen..." Booth says.
I can't help but think...what if we find her too late?