What...happen?

I wake up, completely confused. I feel an arm wrapped around me and I freeze. Afraid to look, I do anyway and see…Vincent?! What happen last night?!?!  All I remember is that I invited him in for coffee then…oh yeah. No, we didn’t do that you pervs...I think. We had a make out session and then it was so late that I let him stay over. Why is his arm around me? I don’t know. Why is he shirtless? I really don’t know. Not a bad view…Oh my god Kristen stop!!! My conscious always ruins everything. I don’t know what to do, he has his arm glued to my waist and there’s no way to get out unless I wake him up. Eh what a shame then.

‘’Vincent, wake up.’’ I say.

‘’Hmm.’’ He mumbles while stirring.

‘’Come on, get up.’’ I say.

‘’No.’’ He mumbles. I think of a way to get him up fast.

‘’Vincent…why are we both naked?’’ I ask innocently.

He shoots up fast and looks under the blanket. Once he sees that I was lying, he tried to go back to sleep.

‘’I will not hesitate to pour freezing water on you.’’ I say.

‘’I’m up.’’ He says and gets up.

Hmm, I don’t understand why a genius has The Simpsons boxers… I burst out laughing which makes Vincent turn around, confused.

‘’The Simpsons?’’ I ask, still laughing.

‘’Well uh—uh yes. Well known fact about that cartoon—‘’ He started but got interrupted by me bursting out laughing.

‘’I’m sorry! It’s just so cute.’’ I say. He blushes.

‘’But really, what happen last night again?’’ I ask.

‘’Uh well we had coffee and then uh, we kissed and then you…’’ He says and turns beet red at that last part.

‘’I…what?’’ I ask, nervous.

‘’You took off my shirt…’’ he says. Oh that explains the shirtlessness…

‘’Oh, ha-ha yeah I was really drunk whoa.’’ I say, embarrassed.

‘’Yes, so was I.’’ He says. I just realize that I’m starving.

‘’Hey wanna get some food?’’ I ask.

‘’Oh, yes please. Let’s go.’’ He says. I go closer to him and kiss him. He seems shocked by that.

‘’Just remember, I wasn’t drunk when I did that.’’ I say and go get dressed.

This is going to be a fun day…