Choices

Booth's P.O.V

I look and see Kristen in a pool of her own blood. She's lost so much...
"I found her, help!" I yell.
They rush her in the ambulance and I get in too. We arrive at the hospital and they hurry her into the emergency room. My little sister who I've protected all her life except when she needed me most is in the ER. If pap's knew... He'd kill me. I ask one the nurses what happen and she looks at me sadly.
"We keep losing her heart beat; it looks as if she's fighting for her life one minute and then giving up the next... I don't think she's gonna make it, I'm sorry" She says.
I don't believe it. She's too stubborn, if she wants to stay, she'll find a way. The only problem is... what if she doesn't want to stay?

***Kristen's P.O.V***
I get a feeling, the one you get when you wake up from finally sleeping after pulling an all nighter. I feel disoriented and groggy. I look up to see a woman, in her late 30's looking at me. I'm kinda creped out.
"Uh who are you and where and I?" I ask.
"I'm an angel and you're in between the gates of heaven." She says.
"So...I'm dead?" I ask.
"Not yet. It is entirely your choice. You can go back and live your life or you can stay and go in heaven." She says.
I look behind her and see that theirs a bright light. I've always been drawn to shiny things, but right now I have to make a choice. A choice that I'll have to live with forever.
I still have a long life to live. I wanna spend more time with my brother, have fun with my best friends, have adventures and I wanna see where this thing with me and Vincent goes. I realize that I can't just leave them, they're family. And you don't leave family.
"I've made my choice." I state.
"I know." She says, softly smiling.
Before I disappear, I'm pretty sure I heard her whisper ''Good choice''...
I wake up, and this time I'm really awake. I'm guessing that I'm in the hospital. I look and see Seeley pacing back and forth when he finally realizes that I'm awake. And the look on his face makes me know that I made the right choice...