Secrets revealed part two

(Still Kristen's P.O.V)

Before I could ask Seeley why the heck he would think that, I heard 2 people yelling in a whisper outside the door.

"I'm going in to see her." A voice...Vincent? Says.

"Okay, well you can go in after I see her." A voice...Hodgins? Says.

"Why? I want to see her first." Vincent says.
So childish
"Yeah, well I've known her longer Vincent, so move aside." Hodgins says.

"Hey wait, is that Kristen?" Vincent asks and I'm guessing he pointed somewhere.

Then all of a sudden Vincent's in the room and locks the door.
Sneaky little shiz
As soon as he saw me, he broke into this cheesy grin, it was adorable. And then he...he hugs me. Surprisingly tight.

"Okay...Vincent, you don't wanna squeeze me to death, do yah?" I ask with a little laugh.
He lets go.
"Oh, I'm terribly sorry." He says.

"It's okay Vince." I say.

"Vince?" He asks.

"Yeah, now you have a nickname." I say.

"I truly like it." He says.

I didn't even notice that we were just staring at each other until Seeley cleared his throat. I quickly look away.

"Well I know you have questions but I'll talk to you later. Love you Kristen." Seeley says.

"Love you too Seeley." I say.
And as soon as he opens the door, Hodgins rushes in, looking kinda pissed.

"Hey Kristen." He says all happily.
Vincent looks worried about if Hodgins is gonna beat him up or not and personally, it looks like he will.
"Uh, hey Hodgins." I say.
He just smiles. Vincent was about to get up to leave us alone, but I secretly grabbed his hand and he stayed.
I don't want him to leave because I'm super uncomfortable with Hodgins ever since Seeley told me that. I'm just praying that it isn't true, cause Hodgins is really stubborn and almost always gets what he wants.
And he doesn't stop trying.
So if he wants me...I'm in deep trouble.