Interrupted

As his lips were about to touch mine, someone coughed. I turn around and see that it's Seeley. Oh my god. I couldn't help but blush like crazy. I look up and see that Vincent looks like a deer in headlights. I expected Seeley to yell or get mad, but he just...smirked. What the heck?

"Uh hey Seeley what's up?" I ask, my voice higher than usual.

"Oh I just brought you some clothes from your apartment." He says and puts a bag on the hospital bed.

"Seeley, are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just happy to see you happy." He says.

Mm sure.

"Okay..." I say, lost.

"Well I'll see you later Kristen." He says and leaves.

"What just happen?" I ask Vincent.

"I don't know. Statistically speaking, with Booth's temper, he should've at least yelled at me." He says.

"I know...but I'm gonna get dressed. I'll be right back." I say and grab the bag.
I go to the bathroom and change into a black tank top, jeans with a leather jacket and then I went back to the room, but not before I got a text. I look at my phone and see that it's from Seeley, so I read it:
Meet me at the lab tonight at 7:00, I have some good news.

Good news? Oh my god, finally! Well I'm in a good mood so I walk inside the room and walk up to Vincent.

"So...where were we?" I ask with a devilish smile.

Vincent looked confused.

"Kristen, what -" He started but stopped when I took a fistful of his shirt and pulled him to me. He looked nervous, but then he put his hand on my cheek and closed the space between us. And this time, we weren't interrupted...