A/N

So just wanna say thx for even opening up this book and please continue reading! All characters belong to the marvelous Cassandra Clare.

So this is the description of the book just to make sure you've got their past and stuff...anyway lets get to it!

Valentine was the most terrible Shadowhunter and man to ever live. But, Jocelyn being afraid of him, never runs away. Together they have five children. Valentine injected himself with demon and angel blood until one day he went insane. He killed dozens of Nephilim, than came back to his house and killed his wife, and then killed himself. Now their five kids, Jonathan, Clarissa, Seraphina, Sebastian, and Valentina, have to run away from Idris and from the Clave. If the Clave found them they would surely be seperated, not to mention be punished for when their father did.

(AGES WHEN MUST RUN AWAY) Jonathan - age 13➰Clarissa - age 12➰Sebastian - age 8➰Seraphina - age 5➰Valentina - age 3

Jonathan and Clarissa take care of their younger siblings, and they travel everywhere escaping the Clave. What happens when they are older and travel to New York? When the meet a certain three Shadowhunters that want to help them?

So please continue reading! Vote, comment, and follow!