Chapter 12 - Why can't Squealing Girls be More Quiet?

Clary P.O.V.

"CLARY!" Isabelle yelled, snapping me back into attention.

"Yah Iz?" I responded, looking back to her, Sera and Val who were lounging around my room.

"Do you like my brother?!" Isabelle yelled then, probably repeating the question I had been zoned out on. 

"Uh- I don't know." I said and sighed. Do I like Jace Herondale? The golden god, that is so perfect and sarcastic, that keeps wanting to come back to see us... Or maybe just me...

Just then Iz, Sera, and Val all squealed. "What?" I say, confused. 

"You SO like him!" They yelled so loud there was absolutely no doubt the boys couldn't hear them. 

I groaned and shot them a death glare. "Could you be a little more quiet? I don't want the whole neighborhood knowing!" I say, making sure to whisper yell at them. 

They stopped squealing but they still had such big smiles on their faces they looked like they were going to fall off. "Sorry Clare, but we can read your face. You like him!" Sera said, being more quiet this time. 

I groaned and flopped onto my bed right beside Val. "You two NEED to go on a date!" Val screamed, and I winced at her volume, the boys could probably hear it downstairs. I glared at her. "Oops." She whispered, giving me an apologetic look.

"I don't know." I say sighing. "It could just be a tiny school girl crush."

"OR" Isabelle said smiling "It could be you already love the guy and you two are soulmates."

I shoot her a death glare, but she only smiled. "I don't know Iz-"

She cut me off. "Listen Clary," she said. "I know my brother, and the way he looks at you is with love. And I've also been watching you, and the same thing is in your eyes. You two are definitely soulmates." She stated like it was absolutely positive.

I groaned. "I hate you guys." I say.

"Oh, we know." Sera said smiling.

I smiled and closed my eyes, laying down on the bed. "I love you guys."

Jace P.O.V.

"So, you kissed my sister Herondale?" Jonathan asked the minute we could hear the girls enter what must be Clary's room.

"Well- I- Um..." I stuttered.

Jonathan grinned and Alec looked like he was about to burst out laughing. "I guess I did." I quickly said, regaining my composure. 

"Do you really like her?" Seb asked.

"Well- yah. I guess so." I said, looking anywhere but at their grinning faces. 

"She likes you too." Seb said then, causing me to immediately look in his direction. There was no joking look in his features, he was telling the truth. 

I felt a smile creep its way up my face. She likes me. Clary likes me. Well yah, dummy. She wouldn't of kissed you if she didn't.

Then Jonathan walked up in front of me. "If you hurt her, I will end you." He said glaring at me.

"I will too." Seb said, going to stand next to his brother.

"Yah, I have no doubt you guys could." I said sighing.

"YOU SO LIKE HIM!" I hear the girls scream upstairs, followed immediately by the sound of Clary shushing them.

I started blushing slightly, and I heard a phone take a picture. I turned to see Simon laughing and putting his phone away. "I needed to capture the moment." He said grinning. 

"Give me the phone bloodsucker." I growled, glaring at him.

"YOU TWO NEED TO GO ON A DATE!" I heard a high-pitched voice yell from upstairs, no doubt from Val. 

"You know you two should go on a date." Alec said grinning at me as I shot my parabatai a death glare. 

"Oh I know exactly what to do!" Magnus yelled, smiling so big it looked like it would fall of his face.

"What?" I groaned. 

"I'm going to go up there, and tell Clary that you two are going on a date tonight. She can get all dressed up, and then you can take her to some fancy place!" He yelled, sounding ecstatic. 

"DEFINITELY!" Isabelle's yell echoed through the warehouse. Well, I guess they heard Magnus. 

"Be right back." Magnus said, and before I could stop him he was out of the warehouse, running up the stairs towards Clary's room. 

"Come on Jace." Alec said pushing me towards the door to go outside. "We need to get you something to wear and you need to figure out where you're taking Clary." He said, and I groaned but let him, Simon, and when he came back Magnus manhandle me out of the house and back to the Institute.

Clary P.O.V.

I groaned as I heard Magnus coming up the stairs. My door flung open, and there he was grinning just as big, or maybe even bigger than Iz, Sera and Val.

"Will you, Clarissa Morgenstern, go on a date tonight with Jace?" He asked.

I groaned and stuffed my face in a pillow. "Yes." I said, my voice muffled.

The girls squealed and Magnus ran back down stairs. 

Isabelle and my sisters immediately pulled me up and pushed me out of the house, where I saw Jace being pushed the same way by Mags, Alec and the bloodsucker. Me and Jace's eyes met, and then we were being pushed in different directions. Him to the Institute, and me to no doubt some mall. 

Five hours later I was back in my room with the perfect dress on. It was a shade of green that matched my eyes, it was short and had straps.

"Hold still." Isabelle said and I stopped my squirming so she could continue to put makeup on me. She put white-gold eye shadow and black mascara, put in green tear drop earrings, and put pink lipstick on my lips. My last touch was putting my Morgenstern ring on a chain around my neck, just as Val and Sera have theirs. 

We heard the door open from downstairs, and the boy's voices flooded through the house. I took a deep breath, and my sisters and Iz smiled encouragingly at me, and pushed me out of my room and down the stairs. 

YAYAYAYAYAY CLACE IS GOIN ON A DATE! Sorry this was more of a filler chapter but next chappie will be all Clace and their date. Dis will be fun. Anyways plz comment I love to hear your thoughts and vote!   :)