Chapter 3 - PanDEMONium

We arrived at the club, and we saw a long line of mundanes. 

Jon looked to me and smirked. "We're Morgensterns. We're not going to wait in no line." 

I smirked as we walked up to the door guy. I immediately recognised him as a faerie. Now our family always stays away from Shadowhunters, but we have made our mark on the Downworld. They know about our strange powers, and our fighting abilities. Every Downworlders knows who we are and fears us.

"Hey faerie." I said as we approached him.

"There's a line Shadowhunter." He said, annoyed. 

"Oh, that line isn't for us." Jon said smirking.

"Yah see," I said walking right in front of him. "We are some of the Morgenstern children."

His eyes widened and a scared look crossed his face. "Go in." He rushed out.

Me and Jon smirked the famous Morgenstern smirk and went inside.

We were immediately hit by the pounding music, and bright lights. "Lets get a drink." I shouted over the loud music. 

He nodded and we pushed our way through the crowd of sweaty mundanes. Some Downworlders recognised us, and rushed to tell their friends. Then their groups left the club. I smirked as Jon got us some drinks. We're not old enough to drink yet, but the bartender was a vampire.

I finished two shots, and then spotted a group of about a dozen demons. "Jon." I said getting his attention. I pointed to the group, and he nodded.

I walked up to them, swaying my hips seductively. "Hey hotty." The leader of the demons said as I stopped in front of him.

"Hi." I said seductively, starting to dance with him. After a few minutes I got bored and made my move. "How about lets take this somewhere a little more... private." I said. "You can bring your friends too. There is enough to go around." I smirked at the demon's stupidity at falling for this.

He smirked and I led them to the storage room, where I know Jon is already waiting. Once we entered I pulled out my seraph blades, smirking as they hissed "Shadowhunter!"

Jon appeared beside me and we started off. Chopping of limbs and heads, piercing hearts, having a good time. Once we finished off the demons, we turned towards the door, only to realize we weren't alone.

Three teenage Shadowhunters stood there, there mouths open in shock. There was one girl and two boys. The girl had long raven black hair, and dark brown eyes. The boy next to her looked like a male replica except for his piercing blue eyes. Then there was the last boy. He had blonde hair and amber eyes, and was staring at me. Me and Jon looked to each other, figuring out what to do. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." I finally said.

There mouths clamped shut and the girl spoke. "How did you do that?" 

"Oh, you know." I said smirking. "Chop of the head, pierce it's heart. You do know how to kill demons, don't you?" 

"We know." Blondie said. "But how did you move so fast?"

"None of your concern." Jon said. "Now, if you don't mind, we need to be going." We moved to pass them, put blondie put his hand out to stop me and the other boy stopped Jon.

All hell broke loose, and I managed to knock blue eyes out. As I was about to turn, I felt a hard punch hit my face, and thats when everything went black.

I know it's short, sorry! Plz vote, comment, and follow!