Chapter 4 - Stupid Institute

I opened my eyes to find myself in a large room, it looked like an infirmary. I mentally slapped myself. How could I be so stupid to get myself knocked out and captured? Hopefully Jon got away, or else what would Seb, Sera and Val think?

"Hello red." A voice said from the doorway. I looked to see lion boy.

"Hey goldilocks." I sneered, jumping off of the bed. "Where is my brother? How long was I out?" I asked, reaching for a weapon. Then I realized they took all of them. Well, except my extra dagger and stele that are in my bra. 

"Don't worry, snowy hair got away. And relax, it has only been an hour. It's just past midnight." He said smirking.

"Well, I guess I'll be joining him then." I said, trying to get passed him out of the room. That's when he came at me, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder. My extra dagger and stele fell out of my bra, hitting the ground with a bang. 

Goldilocks turned around, seeing them and smirking. "Oh red, you can't be having weapons now." And he picked them up, stuffing them in his weapons belt.

I scowled and hit his back, but he just kept walking down the hall, until he stopped at a large set of double doors. He opened them, to show a large library. The two other teenagers and an old man sat there, and as goldilocks looked at them I took this moment of distraction to kick him and flip off of him onto my feet. I punched him in the face, hearing a satisfying crack of his nose.

"Clarissa?" I heard a faintly familiar voice say, and I turned around to the old man. Recognition clicked inside of me.

"Hodge?" I said smiling. "Hodge Starkweather?" Hodge had worked for my father back when we still lived at the Morgenstern Manor. He had trained me and Jon sometimes and had taught us how to release our stress and anger onto punching bags.

"Oh Clarissa!" He said as I ran up to him and hugged him. As we broke away he took a good look at me. "I thought you were dead! Everyone thought you were dead!"

"Well I'm not." I said smiling.

"What about Jon, Seb, Sera and Val? Are they okay?"

"They're all fine." I grinned.

"Hold up." Raven hair girl said. "How do you know each other? Who is Jon, Seb, Sera and Val? Why did he think you were dead?"

I sighed and thankfully Hodge spoke. "I trained her when she was little. Jon, Seb, Sera and Val are her siblings."

"As for the other question," I said smirking. "I am not telling you."

The girl looked to Hodge, who shook his head. I'm glad he won't tell them either.

Blue eyes sighed. "Then can you tell us your name?"

"Why should I tell you my name when I don't know yours?"

"I am Alec Lightwood." Blue eyes said. "This is my sister Isabelle, or Izzy." He said motioning to raven hair girl. "And our adopted brother, Jace Herondale." He said pointing to goldilocks.

I nodded, then smirked. "I'm Clarissa."

"Clarissa what?" Goldilocks, or I guess Jace, said.

"That is for me to know, and you to never find out." I said smirking. Then I turned to Hodge. "Please let me go. I need to get back to them. They'll be worrying, and if I'm not back soon then they'll come here. And in the past five years, we have all gotten a few... abilities."

"Yes." He sighed. "I've heard whispers from the Downworld about you. I just never believed them."

"Well, they're true." I said. "Now, can I leave?"

"Yes." He said.

I smirked and turned to Jace. "Can I have my weapons goldilocks?" I said.

"Sure red." He said throwing me all my weapons and steles. After I put them all back on I turned to the library wall and got my stele. I drew the portal rune, and looked back to them as it opened. They were all in a state of shock.

"Hodge," I said snapping him back to reality. "Don't tell them about me. It would be a danger to all of my family, and you know I could find you. I have contacts around the world. You know what I'm capable of." And then I stepped through the portal, leaving them wallowing in confusion.

I came out in front of our abandoned building, and I practically ran to the door. "Jon!" I yelled once I was inside. "I'm back!"

I heard racing footsteps and then saw Jon, Seb, Sera and Val coming at me. "What happened?" Seb said, hugging me. I explained while I gave everyone else hugs. 

"Do we have to move?" Sera said once I was done.

"I don't see why." I said smiling. "Don't worry about them. Now go to bed, I'll tuck you in in a minute." Sera and Val nodded and went upstairs.

"Was it fine watching them?" I asked Seb.

"I don't see how you do it all day." He said shaking his head. 

I laughed. "Well you better get to bed too. See ya in the morning."

"Goodnight." He said smiling and leaving.

"Goodnight." I said turning to Jon, who enveloped me in another hug. "Hey, it's okay." I said soothing him.

"I know, it's just I don't know what I'd ever do if I lost you." He said as I smiled.

"That's why your never going to loose me." I said then went to Sera's room and said goodnight to her. 

"Can you stay with me?" Valentina asked as I tucked her in. "I don't want you to leave."

"Alright." I said smiling, laying down with her. "Goodnight." I said smiling.

"Goodnight." Said her sweet, melodious voice.

So plz continue reading! Vote, comment, and follow!