Un.

Chapter One.

A child by himself was sat alone, his parents were missing and he was eyeing up what seemed to be a red crayon.

Jimin was waiting for his date to come along, she was a gorgeous girl, dark brown hair, chocolate eyes fair skin and was mixed - she was British Asian. She spoke fluent Korean and English and took French as a college subject.

But she had yet to turn up, and Jimin decided to order red wine and drink away any bad thoughts, he watched the lone boy lick his pale lips.

The young boy must be waiting for his parents, as the boy swung his legs from side to side happily. The boy grabbed a red crayon, his little paw tiny and eyes hungry, "red, like my drink." He called out, the sweetest voice to Jimin's pinkish ears. Jimin thought the boy was going to colour in his picture, the one they gave to children whilst waiting for their food, until the boy stuffed the crayon in his cat-shaped mouth.

Jimin choked on his drink, spitting out the red wine into some tissue, as he continued to watch the lone boy eat the other red crayons humming happily.

"Excuse me, Sir?" Jimin called to a waiter, the waiter - a male with blond hair and smiling in courtesy, walked over to his table. "The boy's parents have been gone for a while, do you know where they are?" Jimin asked, the waiter pointed towards the bathroom.

Jimin sighed and stood up, he wasn't going to leave any child unattended,  he carefully walked into the men's bathroom, then he decided to knock on the first door.

"Are you parents to the young boy eating crayons?" He asked gently, At a sudden, the door swung open.

He was helped up by Jimin and then together they walked back to the table, the three of them now standing around the little boy's table.

"Yoonie, I told you not to eat red crayons." The one, who had run out of the bathroom first, told the young boy. The boy looked up, tears in his eyes. "Papa, I thought you left me." He cried, the named after Papa hugged his child.

"Thank you, Sir." The Papa spoke to Jimin, "he can not digest crayons, my name is Jin, Seokjin. This is my husband, Namjoon."

Soon the family began talking, "my husband is quite." Jin started.
"Due to that, we tend to leave our child alone, could you please babysit my child?" Jin asked Jimin smiled.

'Didn't I just meet them?' He thought, Jin noticed Jimin's tense, "of course we just met, but I really trust you." Jin spoke, Jimin agreed. "We have some rules about our baby." Jin pulled out a book of words.

"Rule one, do not let Yoongi eat anything red. He only eats that colour of items, he can't digest them. Rule two, if he is hungry give him a green apple, if he runs to the bathroom, ignore him. Rule three, if he suddenly appears quieter, ignore him. Rule four, do not lose him." Jimin stopped speaking, "we went to the shop once, Namjoon left him in the toy section, he cried." Jin replied.

"Rule five, he might run away from you, please be okay with this. Rule six, do not ask personal questions. Rule seven, do not let him open the door to strangers. Rule eight, if he cries, pat him on the back. Rule nine, if he wants to go home, ring us, please. Rule ten, punishments are allowed, these include timeouts, spanks."

The family exchanged their numbers with him, as Jimin carried a hungry Yoonie out of the restaurant. Jin gave a kiss on his forehead, which the little boy giggled at, while Namjoon kissed his cheek.

"Papa has to go somewhere with Daddy, you behave for Jimin." With that the couple climbed in their car, driving away.

"Are you ready little one?" Jimin called, as he seat belted Yoonie into the car booster, which Jin had given him for Yoongi, "what's your age, little one?" He asked once he was driving.

He realized it was a personal question, "my age is four." Yoonie called from the back, "I like the colour red, it tastes very nice."

In the Namjin car, "are you sure Jimin can look after Yoongi?" Namjoon asked Jin, "I think so, why?" Jin replied. "What happens when he goes into his host?" Namjoon asked. Jin smiled, "I forgot."

Note: By host, I mean Yoongi's host body, his true vampire form, is in control.